Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
….. I’m on a mission to be completely finished with cobra in next few months>:)

……" I’m on a mission to be completely finished with cobra in next few months ….. and then sell it to blackcad55 for pennies on the dollar to clear out some room in my garage" …… :lol:

(just give me a call when it's ready) :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
……" I’m on a mission to be completely finished with cobra in next few months ….. and then sell it to blackcad55 for pennies on the dollar to clear out some room in my garage" …… :lol:

(just give me a call when it's ready) :)
🤣🤣🍻 you’d fall to the ground if I told you what I’m into this car for lol.i have receipts to prove it

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Took some time off from cobra build to build my Supra :wink: now that’s done I’m on a mission to be completely finished with cobra in next few months>:)
Supra TTs were FUN cars, back in the day.

I miss mine a bit...I had a Black Wing Delete with a few Bolts Ons and extra BOOST.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Supra TTs were FUN cars, back in the day.

I miss mine a bit...I had a Black Wing Delete with a few Bolts Ons and extra BOOST.

[/UR

[URL=http://s404.photobucket.com/user/JTBConsulting/media/Old%20Cars/CNV000068.jpg.html]
Beautiful car.It would make you sick if you see what the value of them today that you sold it lol. Hagerty did a right up on them when they were put on the top 10 super car list and most valuable cars produced. Figured out that value goes up 8% every year.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Beautiful car.It would make you sick if you see what the value of them today that you sold it lol. Hagerty did a right up on them when they were put on the top 10 super car list and most valuable cars produced. Figured out that value goes up 8% every year.
Yeah...I have seen some of the prices for the unmolsted ones (60K and up) and the stupid money asked for the Modded ones that the seller will never see.

I bought the car, a 94, new in 1995, after it was collecting dust at a Toyota Dealer in downtown Toronto for over a year. I got it for 18K off the MSRP, as it was driving the owner
crazy sitting there.

I had the car when I was young (26) and even more stupid, with only one Son at the time, as my Family grew (ended up with 3 Sons) the Supra got traded in on an incredibly boring E320 Benz Sedan. LOL!

I did manage to keep my Motorbikes though. :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Yeah...I have seen some of the prices for the unmolsted ones (60K and up) and the stupid money asked for the Modded ones that the seller will never see.

I bought the car, a 94, new in 1995, after it was collecting dust at a Toyota Dealer in downtown Toronto for over a year. I got it for 18K off the MSRP, as it was driving the owner
crazy sitting there.

I had the car when I was young (26) and even more stupid, with only one Son at the time, as my Family grew (ended up with 3 Sons) the Supra got traded in on an incredibly boring E320 Benz Sedan. LOL!

I did manage to keep my Motorbikes though. :)
Brooklyn auto sales has the lowest mileage Supra that exist 1800 miles,still wrapped in factory plastic. The highest offer he turned down was 155k:surprise: CRAZY. Car is literally in showroom in a bubble lol

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Brooklyn auto sales has the lowest mileage Supra that exist 1800 miles,still wrapped in factory plastic. The highest offer he turned down was 155k:surprise: CRAZY. Car is literally in showroom in a bubble lol
Odd that is would still have Factory Plastic with 1800 miles??
That's a lot of miles with the factory plastic on the seats and stuff.

Looks like they have a few, besides the low mile one...

Used 1994 Toyota Supra Targa NA-T Turbo with R154 5 Speed Manual for Sale in Brooklyn NY 11218 Brooklyn Auto Sales

This low miler on ebay, with the HREs looks sweet too!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Toyota-Supra/253626967185?hash=item3b0d586491:g:8FkAAOSwkQxa-zzq

Supras and Old Landcruisers are getting Crazy $$ for old Toyotas.

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
🤣🤣🍻 you’d fall to the ground if I told you what I’m into this car for lol.i have receipts to prove it

Oh.... I've got a good idea of what you've got into that car (not to mention 100's of hours of labor !!!) ….. thus my comment about "pennies on the dollar" …. :lol: :lol:

(so, about $650 plus shipping should cover it … >:) )

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Hello, been awhile AGIAIN hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to give an update. I’m almost through my NYS inspection process for vin# :grin: so close to tearing up the street before off to paint.. what a long process it’s been but finally seeing the light at the end of tunnel:laugh:hope to be legal within next few weeks

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Hello, been awhile AGIAIN hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to give an update. I’m almost through my NYS inspection process for vin# :grin: so close to tearing up the street before off to paint.. what a long process it’s been but finally seeing the light at the end of tunnel:laugh:hope to be legal within next few weeks
Excellent @Buttinz! Great to hear from you. Can't wait to see the finished legal product! :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Joe .... great news ...... what color and stripe combo are you going with on the cobra ?

don

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
……. still waiting for that phone call …… :lol: :lol:
I’m on a mission to make Shelbyfest next year :laugh:. I borrowed my buddies dealer plate and took to a local show last week, the power that this thing has is just pure craziness>:) and I still have the KB to put on it. The feedback I got on car was really something:nerd:

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,241 Posts
This is got to be the longest case of foreplay that I've every heard of! :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
This is got to be the longest case of foreplay that I've every heard of! :)
:rofl: It’s not easy, my problem is I have too many cars :wink: I had to stop cobra build to get my Supra where I wanted it now it’s been to long I’m on a mission to finally finish. Nys process isn’t bad just Time consuming and that’s where I’m at0:)

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
221 - 240 of 306 Posts