1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
carnut,

I've got to ask, why would anyone cover up that awesome looking front end?

Are there that many stones on your streets?

Can not be more than what they dump on Calgary streets over the winter. It's too cold out here for salt to work, so they just dump a sand and 1/4 inch gravel mixture all over the streets.

They come around with huge street sweepers in late April and go right through the month of May and sweep it all back up.

As you can imagine, winter driving out here also includes dodging flying gravel, which is why you can insure your car with or without glass coverage for about a $300 to $400 difference depending on vehicle.

Insane!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I prefer BraLess too...... Why cover up the beauty of her front end? Of course there is always the new clear bras.........

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
No really, for cars Arbour88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Really is cool!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
933 Posts
bogey1222,

I went and searched some of the sites and took a look at what they had to offer and those clear bras are awesome.

Definitely worth looking into especially with the gravel still on our roads in late spring which is when most chips occur.

Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
And you thought I was talking about Playtex, or Bali...................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in the country about 65 miles from the city. In the summer the bugs and rock chips are awfull. I agree that it's a shame to cover up the front of the car but should be better than getting it abused!

·
Registered
153 Posts
No Bra for me but has any one looked into the Diamond Sheild or clear vinyl for the front end?
I am thinking of doing the front except for the hood ( I do not like the line you can see)

·
Registered
933 Posts
ShelbyTom,

That's another interesting option.

I'll do some research.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
If anybody tries the clear BRA. let us know............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts