Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per Amy B, president of Shelby Automotive:

"We are doing a lot of new parts for the Shelby GT500 and the mustang in general. Mats and trunk mats with Carroll's signature is one of them, we will have pictures and more info on the web after SEMA."

Excellent! :) :) :)

Too bad I bought the Cobra floor mats from LateModelRestoration already. I knew I should have waited. That'll teach me to start buying stuff 6 months before I get my car.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

"We are doing a lot of new parts for the Shelby GT500 and the mustang in general. Mats and trunk mats with Carroll's signature is one of them, we will have pictures and more info on the web after SEMA."

Too bad I bought the Cobra floor mats from LateModelRestoration already. I knew I should have waited. That'll teach me to start buying stuff 6 months before I get my car.
The Cobra mats are a must, great quality and great look, I would not want to step on the masters signature. A signature trunk mat sounds like a must. Keep us informed and hope your vin comes through soon.

·
Registered
125 Posts

Don't feel bad rpretzel I did the exact same thing from the exact same place Take care Mustangnut

·
Registered
888 Posts
I found this stuff on another forum and also the Shelby site. Some of it is pretty nice, but not all of it can be used in the Shelby I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Couldn't fit them all on one post:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Couldn't fit them all on one post:
Interesting tower strut brace. Alot of these items are part of the limited Shelby package of which there is to be 1,000. I like the cobra door handles but wonder how difficult they will be to install?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Wow just checked the price on the floor mats. $230 and that probably does not include rear mats as our cobra mats did for 1/3 the price. I also noticed that the oil and radiator caps for the 5.4 were covers and not true caps as our MGW product. God knows what they are asking for these.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Does anyone know if they are showing the passenger mat in this pic? I noticed there is no hole in the lower left corner of the mat for the antislide gromet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was out at the SEMA show and visited the Shelby Auto plant in Las Vegas while I was there. The Carroll Shelby floor mats do not have the hole on the passenger side. They also do not include mats for the rear. Personally, I did not car for them.

The billet caps were in the Scott Drake reproductions booth along with a bunch of other billet and stamped aluminum pieces for the Shelby and Mustangs. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them resized to post.

One part that Scott Drake did have was a sleeve that fits over your key with the Shelby Snake logo shown on the caps and the CS logo on the other. I got a picture of this as well.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I was out at the SEMA show and visited the Shelby Auto plant in Las Vegas while I was there. The Carroll Shelby floor mats do not have the hole on the passenger side. They also do not include mats for the rear. Personally, I did not car for them.

The billet caps were in the Scott Drake reproductions booth along with a bunch of other billet and stamped aluminum pieces for the Shelby and Mustangs. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them resized to post.

One part that Scott Drake did have was a sleeve that fits over your key with the Shelby Snake logo shown on the caps and the CS logo on the other. I got a picture of this as well.
I was wondering if these mats had the hole for the driver side for I was not sure if the pic was of the passenger or driver side.?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I believe they did not have the hole for the drivers side floor mat as well.
They do have the hole now for the driver's side mat. I received my set the other day and they are very nice!

·
Registered
888 Posts
They do have the hole now for the driver's side mat. I received my set the other day and they are very nice!
Did they come as a set of four, or just the front mats? I wish they were a little less expensive!

·
Registered
154 Posts
They come as a set of 2 for the front seats and 1 trunk mat. The trunk mat fits the full width of the trunk and has the same signature/design as the others.

·
Registered
888 Posts
They come as a set of 2 for the front seats and 1 trunk mat. The trunk mat fits the full width of the trunk and has the same signature/design as the others.
OK, then that isn't nearly so bad a deal price wise! Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know these things are out there but can't remember where to go to get them! I'm looking for the mirror covers to go with the car color. Somebody please post the answer for me. Thanks snakeheads. Howard.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts