Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's replaced the crappy 2 piece lugs. I watched a YouTube video saying these Gorilla Automotive 61147CX Factory Style Bulge Chrome 21mm (13/16") Hex Lug Nuts, 4 Pack will work with the GT350 so I called Gorilla Lugs customer support and they say these will work on the GT350R

Has anyone tried these?

I was hoping to not spend $300+ on the MGW lugs.

thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I have some from McGard. They are flush at the front, but are a little "roman chariot" at the rear. All in all I'm not ecstatic with them but there aren't a ton of options.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Jim, get a Stud kit from Tob...make your life a lot easier when you hit the track next season.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Love my caliperfexion studs. Aligning the factory calipers with those stupid Torx bolts is a nightmare.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I picked up the 20pack 61148CX for $60 and switched mine out. 150lb ft worried me with the OEM two piece design. I have a GT350, and believe these will work if using the stock CF wheels on the GT350R

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked up the 20pack 61148CX for $60 and switched mine out. 150lb ft worried me with the OEM two piece design. I have a GT350, and believe these will work if using the stock CF wheels on the GT350R
TXRickC,

thanks, I didn't look for a 20 pack but I will.

Jim

·
Registered
125 Posts
Whatever you buy, make sure vfc they have the "shoulder" at the base. Otherwise you can't keep them tight.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
+1 on the caliperfexion stud kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts