Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I’m Dave from North Texas (DFW area). I’ve been an avid (long distance) motorcycle rider and home mechanic for a long time but have limited experience with a strong, fast cars like the GT500. After admiring and researching this awesome car for several years, I just purchased my first GT500, a mostly stock 2012 SVTPP including Recaro seats and 22K on the clock. What a blast to drive! I’m really stoked to have found this forum and am hoping to learn tons more about maintaining, modifying and driving the GT500. Thanks for having me.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,317 Posts
Greetings! I’m Dave from North Texas (DFW area). I’ve been an avid (long distance) motorcycle rider and home mechanic for a long time but have limited experience with a strong, fast cars like the GT500. After admiring and researching this awesome car for several years, I just purchased my first GT500, a mostly stock 2012 SVTPP including Recaro seats and 22K on the clock. What a blast to drive! I’m really stoked to have found this forum and am hoping to learn tons more about maintaining, modifying and driving the GT500. Thanks for having me. View attachment 209854 .
Welcome Dave! Congrats on the new Shelby! There are quite a few of us from the DFW area on the forum... I am one of them.

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your beautiful ride! Please put your vehicle details in your profile so your car year shows under your screen name. Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you need any forum assistance.

B5D928A8-AD8D-43F6-B3BE-1EA9E78E07FE.jpeg
DADF7E58-999A-4E50-8183-A277596FD81C.jpeg
8D7B3480-549D-4C30-AD86-BD69DE21A090.jpeg

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,474 Posts
Welcome from another DFW member! Beautiful car! You will enjoy learning about it here on this forum. Lots of knowledge here on these cars.

·
Premium Member
4,692 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
'13 GT500 - Red Candy Metallic w/ White Stripes
74 Posts
Howdy! Jeff from Denton, TX here. When you say "North Texas", do I sense a little Mean Green Eagle in you??? =)

·
Registered
'13 GT500 - Red Candy Metallic w/ White Stripes
74 Posts
Yes! We have a UNT masters graduate in the family.
Nice!!! GO MEAN GREEN! Welcome to the forum. You'll find some amazingly great Texans here. Oh, and I guess a few good yankees as well. :LOL: Just kidding everyone north of the Red River. We love you all too.

·
Registered
2009 gt500 vmp gen3, 2020 gt500 magnetic, 1970 mach1 408 stroked, 1997 cobra awesome
228 Posts
Welcome Dave. You have a beautiful ride and a lot of hood weather to enjoy her in.

Reactions: Trickhat

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500
638 Posts
Greetings! I’m Dave from North Texas (DFW area). I’ve been an avid (long distance) motorcycle rider and home mechanic for a long time but have limited experience with a strong, fast cars like the GT500. After admiring and researching this awesome car for several years, I just purchased my first GT500, a mostly stock 2012 SVTPP including Recaro seats and 22K on the clock. What a blast to drive! I’m really stoked to have found this forum and am hoping to learn tons more about maintaining, modifying and driving the GT500. Thanks for having me. View attachment 209854 .
Loving it! Of course, I am a bit biased!!! Yours is the second that i have seen with this color combo. Pretty rare sight.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Convertible
29 Posts
Man I love that color scheme. Congrats and welcome.

Reactions: Trickhat

·
Super Moderator
5,524 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great color combo -- very unique, don't see a lot of them! (y) (y) (y)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts