Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of MPSS tires for my wife's 14 GT500. I dealt with Clint at Discount Tires Direct In Arizona. Clint owns a 2013 GT 500 and has tried a lot of different tire set ups. Since Clint is an owner, he provided much more useful information relative to your average sales person.

Within a couple of days the tires arrived at a local Discount Tire store in Raleigh, NC. It is a busy store with a lot of employees, but the manager himself, Al Robinson, wanted to personally come out of his office and change our tires. The original Goodyears only have 680 miles on them. Al was very meticulous and obviously experienced. He did a great job and used very modern equipment.

I tip my hat to Discount Tires and their courteous staff. We will be back with some of our other muscle cars next time we need tires.

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
I can't get past the words "my wife's 2014 GT500". Lucky dog!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I can't get past my wife!

Did you say fly an airplane? Ok, need some more info here.
Gooooose... "Thy shall not covet thy neighbor's wife".

Sent from my Galaxy S4

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will have to call them but I am looking for AS3 which I did not see the front on their website yet....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought a set of MPSS tires for my wife's 14 GT500. I dealt with Clint at Discount Tires Direct In Arizona. Clint owns a 2013 GT 500 and has tried a lot of different tire set ups. Since Clint is an owner, he provided much more useful information relative to your average sales person.

Within a couple of days the tires arrived at a local Discount Tire store in Raleigh, NC. It is a busy store with a lot of employees, but the manager himself, Al Robinson, wanted to personally come out of his office and change our tires. The original Goodyears only have 680 miles on them. Al was very meticulous and obviously experienced. He did a great job and used very modern equipment.

I tip my hat to Discount Tires and their courteous staff. We will be back with some of our other muscle cars next time we need tires.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here Flynford :rocker: We appreciate your support!

I will have to call them but I am looking for AS3 which I did not see the front on their website yet....
Here's the link with all the Michelin Pilot A/S3 sizes we currently offer.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/tires/michelin/product/byName.do?tmn=Pilot+Sport+A/S+3&typ=Passenger/Performance

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Great experience here too...they actually asked me to wait a few minutes until their "best guy" was available to do the mount and balance....and they didn't really seem to mind me "hovering" over them while they worked....I of course asked first if my observation was ok (would have went elsewhere if they had said no)..anyway really great guys..asked me about tire pressures before they inflated and took perfect care of my wheels...all with a smile....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discount Tire totally exceeded my expectations. I had purchased a wheel/tire package last year and I called back yesterday to reorder a package of hub rings. Robert took my order and then told me that he would send them out to me at no cost! Good folks at Discount Tire. I have been very happy with my wheel/tire package.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discount Tire totally exceeded my expectations. I had purchased a wheel/tire package last year and I called back yesterday to reorder a package of hub rings. Robert took my order and then told me that he would send them out to me at no cost! Good folks at Discount Tire. I have been very happy with my wheel/tire package.
Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you, your family and your friends in the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts