Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2020 GT500 Kona Blue L1159
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wow! That Kona is a looker! Welcome to the forum Dave! Do you still go to road courses?

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.
Thanks Goose - Yeah I'll get the sig added asap.

Haven't had a car to do track days since the kids started coming. Given the youngest graduates college this spring perhaps a track day with a NE Mustang club at some point. One disadvantage to going used was no GT500 track attack. Always nice to knock the rust off on a school car. :). Keeping my eye out for a second set of wheels. Non-CF.

Learned a lot here so far and your videos are great - already got the front of the car torn down - just going through it as the snow here is of course giving me time to give it some tlc.

· Premium Member
2022 HE CFTP 1991 GTC
352 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you’ll enjoy it here. I spent a good deal of my youth in NH. Summers in Wolfeboro on Winnepesaukee, winters skiing Cannon and Loon. High school in Bethlehem, own property in Franconia. Learned to kayak on the frozen Ammonoosuc River. Beautiful state. I live in AZ now but my 500 plate says ’Live Free or Die.’

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey All,

Happy father of three college grads. Life partner (wife) of 18 years who is a giving teacher in our community. Avid mountain biker...... in the woods riding most days when I can find the time. Yes even in the snow given its NH. Too many bikes to list.

Bleed Ford blue - past rides 73' Couger, 87' Turbo Coupe, 90' Super Coupe, 94' Mustang SVT Cobra, 95' Mustang SVT Cobra R #153, 17' & 19' F150 Raptors. Various other Fords.

Raced SCCA 95'-05' T1 Mustang SVT Cobra R Steeda homologated & SN95 based AS Mustang.

Got sick of Raptor pricing getting crazy after covid so my dealer called when this GT500 came in on trade and I'm gratefully back in a Mustang albeit a GT500 :)

Dave View attachment 261162
Couple request for some previous rise photos - here ya go
Welcome to the forum, you’ll enjoy it here. I spent a good deal of my youth in NH. Summers in Wolfeboro on Winnepesaukee, winters skiing Cannon and Loon. High school in Bethlehem, own property in Franconia. Learned to kayak on the frozen Ammonoosuc River. Beautiful state. I live in AZ now but my 500 plate says ’Live Free or Die.’
Nice ! Gotta love the moto of NH - It is a beautiful state.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey All,

Happy father of three college grads. Life partner (wife) of 18 years who is a giving teacher in our community. Avid mountain biker...... in the woods riding most days when I can find the time. Yes even in the snow given its NH. Too many bikes to list.

Bleed Ford blue - past rides 73' Couger, 87' Turbo Coupe, 90' Super Coupe, 94' Mustang SVT Cobra, 95' Mustang SVT Cobra R #153, 17' & 19' F150 Raptors. Various other Fords.

Raced SCCA 95'-05' T1 Mustang SVT Cobra R Steeda homologated & SN95 based AS Mustang.

Got sick of Raptor pricing getting crazy after covid so my dealer called when this GT500 came in on trade and I'm gratefully back in a Mustang albeit a GT500 :)

Dave View attachment 261162
Was asked for some photos of previous rides - here's a few and one for fun!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts