Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2020 GT500 Kona Blue L1159
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Happy father of three college grads. Life partner (wife) of 18 years who is a giving teacher in our community. Avid mountain biker...... in the woods riding most days when I can find the time. Yes even in the snow given its NH. Too many bikes to list.

Bleed Ford blue - past rides 73' Couger, 87' Turbo Coupe, 90' Super Coupe, 94' Mustang SVT Cobra, 95' Mustang SVT Cobra R #153, 17' & 19' F150 Raptors. Various other Fords.

Raced SCCA 95'-05' T1 Mustang SVT Cobra R Steeda homologated & SN95 based AS Mustang.

Got sick of Raptor pricing getting crazy after covid so my dealer called when this GT500 came in on trade and I'm gratefully back in a Mustang albeit a GT500 :)

Dave
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

· Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave. Kona blue is such a beautiful color. Hope you’ll share photos (if you’ve got them) of your previous rides with us.

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
3,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave, your mistress looks beautiful love the Kona blue, ( GT500=Mistress)

Like Barb said, we would love to see more pictures of your previous cars, also this beautiful Shelby ;)

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
Hey All,

Happy father of three college grads. Life partner (wife) of 18 years who is a giving teacher in our community. Avid mountain biker...... in the woods riding most days when I can find the time. Yes even in the snow given its NH. Too many bikes to list.

Bleed Ford blue - past rides 73' Couger, 87' Turbo Coupe, 90' Super Coupe, 94' Mustang SVT Cobra, 95' Mustang SVT Cobra R #153, 17' & 19' F150 Raptors. Various other Fords.

Raced SCCA 95'-05' T1 Mustang SVT Cobra R Steeda homologated & SN95 based AS Mustang.

Got sick of Raptor pricing getting crazy after covid so my dealer called when this GT500 came in on trade and I'm gratefully back in a Mustang albeit a GT500 :)

Dave View attachment 261162
Wow! That Kona is a looker! Welcome to the forum Dave! Do you still go to road courses?

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

· Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,738 Posts
Welcome to the GT500 family & the forum.
Nice car & car history! There are a few of us bikers on here too.

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your Snake! Don’t be afraid to add more pictures!

· Premium Member
2020 Twister Orange GT500, CFTP wheels, Recaros, HP, Tech pckg
2,192 Posts
Hey All,

Got sick of Raptor pricing getting crazy after covid so my dealer called when this GT500 came in on trade and I'm gratefully back in a Mustang albeit a GT500 

Dave
Welcome to the forum Dave. Beautiful color combo on your Shelby.

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
175 Posts
Hey All,

Dave View attachment 261162
Welcome Dave. Congratulations on scoring a great ride. Beautiful color and the white stripes are a terrific look.

Reactions: Muddawg

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave welcome...You may or may not know but Kona is a pretty rare color, only done in 2020 and I believe the lowest number made of the actual production cars that year. Congrats View attachment 261169
Thanks - yes was looking at some of the production numbers and was presently surprised - great looking Kona you have there. And I know I'll have a little garage envy hanging out on this forum. :) Nice home for the GT500.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome to the GT500 family & the forum.
Nice car & car history! There are a few of us bikers on here too.
Thanks - yeah MTB keeps me feeling young even though father time is marching on - slowing down a bit ad the jumps drops are smaller but still enjoy getting out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts