Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my '07 GT/CS for a 2009 GT-500. :cheers:

Let the modding begin!

·
Registered
102 Posts
That is a great looking car. enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Killer color combo and excellent pics!

·
Registered
121 Posts
congrats sweet ride enjoy her in good health got my 08 vert a few weeks ago and just had the ford racing cai plus tune and what an improvement.enjoy the car gotta love the boost

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats! Very nice pics.:)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, here's a few additional images just because I can. :grinbiginvert:

Backup Camera installed to my new Nav unit

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I created a new "poster" image today. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I created a new "poster" image today. :)

very nice, welcome, nice car, VERY nice pics, professional grade to be sure!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Very nice car, congrats.

I got my new GT500 this weekend, and aside from the different nav unit and backup camera, our cars are identical. Really nice pics, btw.

·
Registered
45 Posts
congrats, best of luck!! Not a bad upgrade at all! I traded in my 06 Saleen for my 08 Vista Blue Cobra and couldn't be happier! ALthough I miss my Saleen in alot of ways, definitely handling and overall feel of driving that car, I know the Shelby was the way to go in the long run.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Poster image number 2:

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Thanks guys, here's a few additional images just because I can. :grinbiginvert:

Backup Camera installed to my new Nav unit
Great looking car RayMan. The only problem I have with it is I have to look a few times before I pick up on the stripes. You gotta remember some of us old folks need brighter colors! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really like that back-up camera & Nav Unit. Looks like it replaced your trunk lock set? Does that mean you are limited to the keyless entry key fob for trunk entry? I haven't found a remote trunk release in the driver/passenger area.

Great looking poster too!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great looking car RayMan. The only problem I have with it is I have to look a few times before I pick up on the stripes. You gotta remember some of us old folks need brighter colors! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really like that back-up camera & Nav Unit. Looks like it replaced your trunk lock set? Does that mean you are limited to the keyless entry key fob for trunk entry? I haven't found a remote trunk release in the driver/passenger area.

Great looking poster too!
Thanks!

I wanted black on black but could only find it in a KR, not doin' that. :shock:
It's more of a stealth look. Subtle is good. :)

I have never once used the key for the trunk so I'm not concerned about keyed entry, and yes, it did replace the lock set. I have a push button I will be installing in the console that will be an extra entry option.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Couple of new "mini" mods installed today. Clear front turn signals and rear corner markers. SHR black fuel door.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome....have fun modding!!!:zlurking:

1 - 20 of 318 Posts