Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,795 Posts
When’s the reveal?
It’s going to be awhile. I’m waiting on touch up paint. Then I’ll do the final round of polish (Liquid Glass). Wheels and tires should arrive tomorrow. Haven’t tackled the interior or engine bay yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,360 Posts
It’s going to be awhile. I’m waiting on touch up paint. Then I’ll do the final round of polish (Liquid Glass). Wheels and tires should arrive tomorrow. Haven’t tackled the interior or engine bay yet.
Once y’all stop asking he will have time to work on it so we can finally see it 😂😂😂😂😂

·
Premium Member
5,882 Posts
Once y’all stop asking he will have time to work on it so we can finally see it 😂😂😂😂😂
Doesn't matter.....
Been through this before...
He will reveal when he is DARN Good and READY and NOT before....LOL!

Dag Nab It!

👴👴👴👴👴👴👴

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
You know, it could be anything, maybe a new Track car? Like this, I am sure his Video will explain how to do everything to it. Tim will make it look like this, The SSS photo;)o_O:p
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
Getting this little baby to add to my GT500 Collection, Amazon has it for 120 Bucks, EBAY has them Much cheaper, after 2 hours going back and Forth with the Seller, Got it for 62 Bucks :p

·
Super Moderator
5,360 Posts
Getting this little baby to add to my GT500 Collection, Amazon has it for 120 Bucks, EBAY has them Much cheaper, after 2 hours going back and Forth with the Seller, Got it for 62 Bucks :p

That’s a Treasure Hunt super hard to find for a buck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,839 Posts
That’s a Treasure Hunt super hard to find for a buck. 😂
Oh Chris, I forgot to update you all on my Diecast Copy of my Mistress, I told you about the lights, We found this recording, you can add to the circuit board for the lights, that when you turn it on, it sounds like you started the car, I don't have a link I'll try to fine it.

I love these diecast cars( Toys) :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 109 Posts