Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ex-Clinton volunteer slammed, loses job, after swipe at widow of fallen SEAL | Fox News

I'm really not trying to bring politics into the group, nay I think Mr. Grilo was trying to be political, but my message here is: regardless of our political view we need to treat our military and their families with respect. ESPECIALLY those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I don't normally post stuff like this, but if this nation is to be healed, we have to stand up to BS like this. I don't have military service (in fact it is one of my biggest regrets), but it doesn't stop me from being an uber patriot and supporting those that do.

Make sure you watch the 6:22 video of the former Navy Seal interviewed. He is a thoughtful and well spoken hero speaking quite clearly on how it should be. Kudos to this [email protected] Grilo's former employer Liberty Advisor Group too.

*rant over*

All's well that ends well.

Chris

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
I agree for the need to respect those who have fallen. MY problem is the way the dems play it. They can trot out the arab who lost his son in combat at the dem convention and raise holy heck when Trump says something that he should not have said. They jump up and down about disrespecting fallen heros but now when the shoe is on the other foot they holler and scream that she was being a pawn. Funny how that works. No hypocrisy there. Same could be said about Session meeting with the Russian ambassador along with others at the same time but not a word about lynch meeting with clinton on the plane while being investigated.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,021 Posts
Ex-Clinton volunteer slammed, loses job, after swipe at widow of fallen SEAL | Fox News

I'm really not trying to bring politics into the group, nay I think Mr. Grilo was trying to be political, but my message here is: regardless of our political view we need to treat our military and their families with respect. ESPECIALLY those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I don't normally post stuff like this, but if this nation is to be healed, we have to stand up to BS like this. I don't have military service (in fact it is one of my biggest regrets), but it doesn't stop me from being an uber patriot and supporting those that do.

Make sure you watch the 6:22 video of the former Navy Seal interviewed. He is a thoughtful and well spoken hero speaking quite clearly on how it should be. Kudos to this [email protected] Grilo's former employer Liberty Advisor Group too.

*rant over*

All's well that ends well.

Chris
+1 and I am sure many more on this site.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,831 Posts
So tired of all the childish nit-picking, grasping at straws, and inconsiderate behavior from the Democrats, that I puke at the thought of them anymore.....:(

·
Banned
8,948 Posts
Because ass backwards Liberal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts