Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this time to say good bye to Stan Fraczek who was ME Manager in Body /stamping Dept at Auto Alliance.He had a heart attack on the Body shop floor.By the time the ambulance got him to the hospital he had already passed.Stan was 49 and leaves behind a wife and 2 young children.My hat is off to you Stan and all you did to launch the Mustang:(

·
Registered
257 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
I would like to take this time to say good bye to Stan Fraczek who was ME Manager in Body /stamping Dept at Auto Alliance.He had a heart attack on the Body shop floor.By the time the ambulance got him to the hospital he had already passed.Stan was 49 and leaves behind a wife and 2 young children.My hat is off to you Stan and all you did to launch the Mustang:(
Hi 07 SHELBY...Sorry to hear about your co-worker. A true tragedy. We spend countless hours on this site trying to extract everything we can about these cars we are all waiting for...but in the big picture of things, the cars really don't matter. The most important things in life are those which can't be replaced...:(

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been in the auto industry since I got out of high school.It can be a brutal industry on your nerves.My wife has said for years it's not worth your health going south.I always said I do it for you and the kids.But the real fact is that is my personality.My wife is probably a lot smarter than I am but she let's me believe otherwise.We almost had an apprentice die over last weekend.He was about 60' in the air in a JLG and got hit by an overhead crane in stamping.Been a bad week.Sorry I will stop rambling on,I guess I am sad and just need to vent.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not here to rain on anyone's parade.I think anyone who works any where should be mentioned.His name will rarely be spoken again.His wife and children will mourn for a long time.So after a long day of reflection I just want to say" God bless all of you and remember,don't sweat the small things in life"!Amen

·
Registered
45 Posts
07 SHELBY said:

Damn! Godspeed Stan. Any for everyone else, especially for the workaholic idiots like myself, take some time to smell the roses and realize that's how fast death can happen.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, 07 Shelby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts