Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like gift ideas for someone who owns a 2007 GT500. Here are some things I have been thinking of giving:

shelbyautos.com
(SHELBY 3rd Brake Light Trim)

fordcollection.com
(Ford Shelby GT500 Keychain)
(Ford Shelby GT500 Jacket)

Any thoughts or ideas from Forum members would be appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
A lot of us who own these critters buy "little" gifts for our beast. It would help if you know what the car has already...a few ideas

Cobra valve stem caps
Cobra floor mats
Door sill strip kit

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Check out my signature for what kind of "gifts" I bought for my Shelby.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I would like gift ideas for someone who owns a 2007 GT500. Here are some things I have been thinking of giving:

shelbyautos.com
(SHELBY 3rd Brake Light Trim)

fordcollection.com
(Ford Shelby GT500 Keychain)
(Ford Shelby GT500 Jacket)

Any thoughts or ideas from Forum members would be appreciated!

Thanks!
You have many options. There are a lot of clothing options

Interior options. Car covers. If you would like to know what I would love to recieve, The Perfect gift. Shelby calls it the Super Snake option, what else can I say.

All you that may be looking for that perfect gift, or if my spouse ever post this question, PLEASE remember this hint that I gave to other want to be gift givers. J M OP.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
275 Posts
Your a lucky man Illegal if you wife would entertain the Supersnake option! GGBIW;)

·
Registered
888 Posts
I got some coffee mugs from a nice lady named Peggy at:

[email protected]

and some inexpensive watches from Stephen at:

[email protected]

They will work with a photo of your own car and are very reasonably priced. Peggy is on eBay most of the time, but I haven't seen anything from Stephen in awhile, so he may not still be doing them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got some coffee mugs from a nice lady named Peggy at:

[email protected]

and some inexpensive wathces from Stephen at:

[email protected]

They will work with a photo of your own car and are very reasonably priced. Peggy is on eBay most of the time, but I haven't seen anything from Stephen in awhile, so he may not still be doing them.
SO DID I. Nice lady. Had her make 8 special mugs for the house. GGBIW

·
Registered
301 Posts
Your a lucky man Illegal if you wife would entertain the Supersnake option! GGBIW;)
ggbiw

NOT A CHANCE. BUt must have faith, we never know what GOD has in his plans. You did notice I said IF she ever. She does not have a clue how to turn on the computer. Not ugly, just a fact.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rpretzel,

On your signature you have listed the "Carroll Shelby Dash Plaque". Is that the one with the VIN number that you can order on shelbyautos.com? If so, how does it attach and how does it look?

Thanks to all who have answered my question. I am sure whatever I end up getting, he will like.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
rpretzel,

On your signature you have listed the "Carroll Shelby Dash Plaque". Is that the one with the VIN number that you can order on shelbyautos.com? If so, how does it attach and how does it look?
Yes, it's the one from shelbyautos.com. Unfortunately, I haven;t received it yet, so I can give you the details. Once I get it, I'll post pics and installation details.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I got this armrest cover from Shelby and had it installed today. With the shipping it was about $53. Another $40 to have it installed. I had it put on my armrest from out of the GT so I could preserve the original Shelby armrest.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Yes, it's the one from shelbyautos.com. Unfortunately, I haven;t received it yet, so I can give you the details. Once I get it, I'll post pics and installation details.

3M tape on the back of the plaque. Sticks like epoxy. 3 bills for the plaque and door sill inserts. Inserts much heavier than stock. Look great. I have them both.

bj

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come to find out what he really wanted was the dash signed. So after discussing it with him, we removed the airbag/dash (took 5 minutes) and I am sending it in to have signed by Carroll as his birthday gift.

Thanks to all who responded.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts