Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 2020 GT500 out yesterday and filmed this video. I start in the garage with a little walk around and then get the car outside to talk about the engine bay as well as the electronic dash/drive modes and features inside the cabin. After discussing features of the 2020, I hit the road to talk about driving manners and have a little spirited fun! If you want to skip the informative section, you can jump to 22:30 to see the car in action. I finish with some more details of the car once back at my garage.

Hopefully this is informative and fun. I enjoyed the HELL out of the drive!

·
Super Moderator
5,254 Posts
FANTASTIC, Goose!!! That video will be a huge help to the members here for a VERY long time. (y)

I'm not sure who was smiling more -- you in the video while hammering it, or me watching you hammer it!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
377 Posts
That was a awesome and informative video for someone who just purchased or wanting to purchase a new GT 500 . That was a very detailed video and thanks for taking time to make it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hopefully this is informative and fun. I enjoyed the HELL out of the drive!

Thanks for sharing this video! I have one on the way with same options. Ben

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sharing this video! I have one on the way with same options. Ben
You are going to love it Ben! Ford hit a home run with this new beast. I saw your post in the other thread... hopefully that April 13th build date happens! I have a mid-May build date for my CFTP car... we shall see what comes of it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You are going to love it Ben! Ford hit a home run with this new beast. I saw your post in the other thread... hopefully that April 13th build date happens! I have a mid-May build date for my CFTP car... we shall see what comes of it.
I am truly blown away at the advances in the 2020 GT500.

The page https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ says " no information is available ". I'm guessing there's no other way to get an update. At least during the shutdown.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts