Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 2020 GT500 out yesterday and filmed this video. I start in the garage with a little walk around and then get the car outside to talk about the engine bay as well as the electronic dash/drive modes and features inside the cabin. After discussing features of the 2020, I hit the road to talk about driving manners and have a little spirited fun! If you want to skip the informative section, you can jump to 22:30 to see the car in action. I finish with some more details of the car once back at my garage.

Hopefully this is informative and fun. I enjoyed the HELL out of the drive!

·
Super Moderator
5,287 Posts
FANTASTIC, Goose!!! That video will be a huge help to the members here for a VERY long time. (y)

I'm not sure who was smiling more -- you in the video while hammering it, or me watching you hammer it!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
381 Posts
That was a awesome and informative video for someone who just purchased or wanting to purchase a new GT 500 . That was a very detailed video and thanks for taking time to make it.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Hopefully this is informative and fun. I enjoyed the HELL out of the drive!

Thanks for sharing this video! I have one on the way with same options. Ben

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sharing this video! I have one on the way with same options. Ben
You are going to love it Ben! Ford hit a home run with this new beast. I saw your post in the other thread... hopefully that April 13th build date happens! I have a mid-May build date for my CFTP car... we shall see what comes of it.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
You are going to love it Ben! Ford hit a home run with this new beast. I saw your post in the other thread... hopefully that April 13th build date happens! I have a mid-May build date for my CFTP car... we shall see what comes of it.
I am truly blown away at the advances in the 2020 GT500.

The page https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ says " no information is available ". I'm guessing there's no other way to get an update. At least during the shutdown.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2020 GT500 , black, no stripes, tech package and carbon fiber, JLT cai
20 Posts
Many thanks for this really great video. I'm sitting here on vacation watching it while my car is waiting for me at the dealer. I'll be in it Saturday morning and I'll know more than the dealer on how to operate. Wife still won't let us go home early. OK, maybe I'll watch again. And again...
Dick

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks for this really great video. I'm sitting here on vacation watching it while my car is waiting for me at the dealer. I'll be in it Saturday morning and I'll know more than the dealer on how to operate. Wife still won't let us go home early. OK, maybe I'll watch again. And again...
Dick
Thanks Dick!

I’m excited for you... it’s going to be AWESOME!

I have quite a few videos on the various features of the 2020. Here are the others:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts