Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine came over yesterday so we snapped some pics.. his is 2nd. from left--black with meatballs

·
Registered
235 Posts
A friend of mine came over yesterday so we snapped some pics.. his is 2nd. from left--black with roundells
yours kinda looks outa place there:roller:
kinda like a snake in the hen house:thinkerg:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually the other 3 are mine including the GT500 of course.. sun was so bright it almost washed out the pics..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Actually the other 3 are mine including the GT500 of course.. sun was so bright it almost washed out the pics..
wow!!
how do ya chose which to drive???
i'd be wore out just keepin all of them in gas and tires, let alone clean!!!:simmadown:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Gas is no problem because after cleaning them I'm to tired to drive them:roller:

One of the replicas needs to go soon or I will have to go back to work..

Black one is on Cobracountry.com 4 sale..

Concrete driveway with design on it..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someday I'd like to get a bunch of GT500's together for a picture.. I noticed that Lethal Performance is close to me so I called Jared to see when they will take car back to Moroso drag strip which is only 6 miles from my home..and it looks like next Wednesday.. Florida sures spoils you with year round good weather.

Heres a link to a bunch of pics on Black car
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/trs900/Backdraft - Black/

·
Registered
142 Posts
Orf,
Let me know when you guys are getting together... I'm in Wellington down the street from Jared..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee I just called them at Lethal to see when they were going to Moroso again, looks like it should be next Wednesday night.. send me an email with your # or I will send you mine..
Tom

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Do you have a guest room in need of renting out?

I'll wash the cars, but of course they may need to be driven to dry off a little?:rocker:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guest room - beer - food is free all you have to do is cut the grass 2 1/2 acres trim the bushes & trees pull the weeds, etc.. and of course keep the 6 vehicles polished and if you have any spare time after all of that you can drive the cars:roller: wait I forgot you need to walk the dogs

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Guest room - beer - food is free all you have to do is cut the grass 2 1/2 acres trim the bushes & trees pull the weeds, etc.. and of course keep the 6 vehicles polished and if you have any spare time after all of that you can drive the cars:roller: wait I forgot you need to walk the dogs
Man, I guess I'm out.

I have allergies and can't cut grass.

...and I don't like dogs.

:(

·
Registered
164 Posts
:thinkerg: Hey I can take care of all that, its in my genetics you know being mexican and all :bandit: but if anything I can call a couple cousins and have them do it for really cheap :twak: With the money I will be saving in room and food I can pay these guys to do the job and then I will have all day to drive the cars let me know and we can arrange something 900rf

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
:thinkerg: Hey I can take care of all that, its in my genetics you know being mexican and all :bandit: but if anything I can call a couple cousins and have them do it for really cheap :twak: With the money I will be saving in room and food I can pay these guys to do the job and then I will have all day to drive the cars let me know and we can arrange something 900rf

Hey, back off! This is my gig!:info-smilie:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sorry BEACHSCGT500 but we live in the country of undercutting prices and the gig with 900rf sounds pretty sweet. But I will make you a deal since I am sure we can both live in the guest room and if we split they pay on the workers we can share driving time, after all there is plenty of cars to go around :roller:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sorry BEACHSCGT500 but we live in the country of undercutting prices and the gig with 900rf sounds pretty sweet. But I will make you a deal since I am sure we can both live in the guest room and if we split they pay on the workers we can share driving time, after all there is plenty of cars to go around :roller:
Okay cool, I am Google Earthing his residence at the moment and I'll send you the link....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I just got done doing my chores.. now I'm to tired to have any fun

Hey guys talk about allergies.. I think over the years I have become allergic to work as everytime the wife asks me to do something my old bones start hurting..lol

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Well I just got done doing my chores.. now I'm to tired to have any fun

Hey guys talk about allergies.. I think over the years I have become allergic to work as everytime the wife asks me to do something my old bones start hurting..lol

It's called Old Timers disease:bandit:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought I had 1/2 heimers only can remember 1/2 of what she told me to do:roller:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I thought I had 1/2 heimers only can remember 1/2 of what she told me to do:roller:

Don't under estimate a woman.She knows that is Selective Hearing:bandit:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts