Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my Shelby finally arrives, she will have a new place to sleep. Just put in the new RaceDeck floor this weekend. I'm very pleased with the outcome...very easy to clean and very durable. :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
When my Shelby finally arrives, she will have a new place to sleep. Just put in the new RaceDeck floor this weekend. I'm very pleased with the outcome...very easy to clean and very durable. :D :D :D
Wow, that is sweet! Garage got the tunes, cold beer... Where did you pick up the racedeck tiles? Nice touch on the matching workbench top.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Rpretzel,
What is the floor made of?Is that you holding the football helmet?Lol!Nice floor though.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tiles are from RaceDeck. (www.racedeck.com). They run $2.99 per tile, so it's not cheap, but they sure are nice. And durable too. I've already dropped tools on it, and not a mark on the floor. It's also supposed to be resistent to just about any chemical. Basically bullet proof! The new floor kinda freaked out my dog. It took her a while before she would come into the garage. :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice...:D :D :D Looks like a very nice home for your Beast:cool:

Are you a transplanted San Franciscan....49ers....Steve Young....Giants:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice...:D :D :D Looks like a very nice home for your Beast:cool:

Are you a transplanted San Franciscan....49ers....Steve Young....Giants:) :) :) :)
Yep. Born in San Jose, CA. Grew up in NorCal, near Chico. I've been in Denver for over 12 years, but still love my SF teams.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Whats up with the color? the tiles should be black and white because everyone knows that thats the best and fastest colors.;) Kidding aside great job on the floor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts