Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Everyone, the dates for this event have been finalized. It will be Fri Apr 13 and Sat Apr 14. Refer back to 1st post of this thread.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Bump it back up, guys. Anyone else interested in going?

The dates for this event have been finalized. It will be Fri Apr 13 and Sat Apr 14. Refer back to 1st post of this thread.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I can confirm that I am going on Friday at the very least. If no one else is going, I plan on making it a one day trip --- driving up there from Atlanta in the morning, doing the Dragon a few times, and then the Cherohala Skyway and then heading back to Atlanta late afternoon.

Going to be 75 degrees and sunny on Friday in Robbinsville. :grin:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
My dad gets in town friday to move into his new house on the 16th. Going to have to miss it, but you guys have a great time.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Family first, always.

Kris, looking at 6/2 as our date. Think you would be up for another trip?

Heck yea -- I'm always up for an adventure! :grin: I'll have to re-check the social calendar but I think 6/2 works for me at this point. I'll add a post to the other thread re: the 6/2 date and see what we can drum up.

·
Registered
439 Posts
If all goes as planned I will have a GT350, a Roush RS3, Charger ScatPack, Challenger Hellcat, CTS-V making almost 800 hp and we have invited a C6 Vette. I should have the date confirmed later this week.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hey guys, I saw this earlier and was trying to figure a way to make it before I replied. My son is director of an annual charity golf tournament, and I had promised him I would help. It's his first year as director and he says he needs me. I hate to miss the cruise, especially since you are using my suggestion as one of your routes. I hope you have time to stop and walk down to Dry Falls especially. Enjoy and keep me in mind next time.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I can confirm that I am going on Friday at the very least. If no one else is going, I plan on making it a one day trip --- driving up there from Atlanta in the morning, doing the Dragon a few times, and then the Cherohala Skyway and then heading back to Atlanta late afternoon.

Going to be 75 degrees and sunny on Friday in Robbinsville. :grin:
Pics can be seen here!

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/7-pics-vids/183257-pics-tail-dragon-cherohala-skyway-2018-04-13-a.html#post2611657

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Hey guys, I saw this earlier and was trying to figure a way to make it before I replied. My son is director of an annual charity golf tournament, and I had promised him I would help. It's his first year as director and he says he needs me. I hate to miss the cruise, especially since you are using my suggestion as one of your routes. I hope you have time to stop and walk down to Dry Falls especially. Enjoy and keep me in mind next time.
Joe, we've confirmed another trip. Wanted to make sure you saw it. Here you go.

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/21-south-eastern-forum/181522-ga-tn-nc-sc-2nd-2018-may-june-get-together.html#post2611673

81 - 93 of 93 Posts