Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more. Guys I was just surfing the net and came across this meter/monitor. I am so use to having my laptop monitor everything in my other cars. Have any of you tried something like this and like it? Opinions? Or would this be like a simple waster of money. Specifically, the RR version that suppose to tell you alot. Would you buy?

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/gtech.htm

Thanks

flipmo

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the older g-tech.

I took it to the track and it was within .10 +/- of every run i made at the track. however the mph was way off.

for example, if i ran a 13.0 @ 106 (im my mustang gt) the gtech would say somewhere within .10 fo that plus or minus. so gtech would say 12.90- 13.10.
but the mph would be like 112. which i know is way wrong.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the older g-tech.

I took it to the track and it was within .10 +/- of every run i made at the track. however the mph was way off.

for example, if i ran a 13.0 @ 106 (im my mustang gt) the gtech would say somewhere within .10 fo that plus or minus. so gtech would say 12.90- 13.10.
but the mph would be like 112. which i know is way wrong.
Kool and Thanks. I'm a simple guy and only will read when I have to. Not saying I can't read.:D However, I love the graphs for HP/TQ and am wondering will it look like my dyno graphs when I roll out on I-75 on a clear traffic day. Now I know I'm going to get nailed for this one.

flip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts