·
Registered
2014 GT500
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
117 Posts
if i remember correctly think this has been posted before on this site or possibly some other ford message board i frequent.
to each their own. everyone has different tastes.
to me, it was ugly then as it is now.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,700 Posts
if i remember correctly think this has been posted before on this site or possibly some other ford message board i frequent.
to each their own. everyone has different tastes.
to me, it was ugly then as it is now.
Good memory! @'cause posted it here 11 months ago:

·
Premium Member
6,552 Posts
It takes a dumb idea (rigid bed caps pretty much mutilate the utility of a pickup), and takes it to yet-stupider heights..

Roll-n-Lock or soft-tonneau are the only good solutions if you're going to actually haul things with frequency.

·
Registered
2014 GT500
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It takes a dumb idea (rigid bed caps pretty much mutilate the utility of a pickup), and takes it to yet-stupider heights..

Roll-n-Lock or soft-tonneau are the only good solutions if you're going to actually haul things with frequency.
1000% correct!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Ugly, less functional than all other options, and probably ridiculously expensive.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not a fan whatsoever, and for $3995, there are so many other mods that would be much higher on the priority list. Hopefully, I never actually have to personally see one of these on a Raptor in the wild, if so, I'm withholding the obligatory Raptor "wave."

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
966 Posts
To each his own. We like ours.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Don't think anyone takes issue with that Jon. Toppers have their place and functionality, but when you smash the back of it to lose all of that functionality, I don't get it. Same thing with all of these coupe SUVs like the X6...why buy an SUV if you want a coupe?

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,482 Posts
Good memory! @'cause posted it here 11 months ago:

True 11 months ago, and still is... Non-practical as much as it is Fugly !

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm not drawn to the aesthetics of campers on our trucks, but I get the need for the functionality, this ↓, I can't get my mind around either aesthetically or functionally. To each there own 🍻

View attachment 195940
I agree. Oversized mirrors or not I've never been a fan of adding blind spots to my vehicles.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I'm sure the same people who buy the hideous BMW X6 instead of the more functional X5 will be all over these.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts