Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
33 Posts
I finally heard from Chase, and instead of canceling my order like I asked him to, he replied and asked me if I was sure and if I wanted to wait just 10 more days. Really? Yes, I am F‘n sure. I was not lying about my dad’s upcoming surgery. I will not be home to receive the package to inspect for shipping damage or issues with the vent itself. Plus it will just sit in my driveway or very likely lying next to the highway propped up on my mailbox 150 feet from my front door. That’s exactly what FedEx did with my last insured, signature required package valued at over $2k. I will be gone for an extended period running day to day business for my dad 1100 miles from home. My wife will also not be home, as she is coming with me to be there for the procedure and the first couple weeks of his recovery to help. Now, I didn’t tell Chase all this in detail because I didn’t think I had to. I told him again to cancel my order and refund my credit card, and it has been more than 24 hours with no reply. Do I really have to start this process all over again? I am beyond irritated now. By the way, directly emailing to [email protected] is the ONLY thing that I ever even received a response from. I received zero response from your contact form and call after call after call got nothing but your automated after hours message and completely full voicemail that would not let me leave a message. This does not inspire confidence, and yes, I called during normal business hours and not during lunch. My credit card bill is due soon, and I need to get this taken care of before I leave.
Gotcha
Happy to hear he replied.
I fixed the phones, thanks, Donny and Chase are playing catch up all while helping with the GT500 projects.
With special order products, we do not take refunds lightly, not for you to understand but I get it.
Ill talk with him to get you taken care of.

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Gotcha
Happy to hear he replied.
I fixed the phones, thanks, Donny and Chase are playing catch up all while helping with the GT500 projects.
With special order products, we do not take refunds lightly, not for you to understand but I get it.
Ill talk with him to get you taken care of.
I appreciate you taking care of it. Hopefully I will get something back from him tomorrow acknowledging the refund. By the way, when I originally ordered this, it was not represented as a special order item with cancellation restrictions on your site. In fact, it still says “in stock” on your website. I’m pretty sure it said this when I ordered too. You may want to fix that if this is policy you’re going to enforce in the future on special orders. Thanks

Light Product Font Screenshot Automotive tire

·
Registered
33 Posts
I appreciate you taking care of it. Hopefully I will get something back from him tomorrow acknowledging the refund. By the way, when I originally ordered this, it was not represented as a special order item with cancellation restrictions on your site. In fact, it still says “in stock” on your website. I’m pretty sure it said this when I ordered too. You may want to fix that if this is policy you’re going to enforce in the future on special orders. Thanks

View attachment 245555
It is very clearly stated on our return policy that FFP carbon fiber products cannot be canceled or returned. Obviously, we understand the circumstances but I am breaking my rules for this refund.
You are correct that it says in stock, I had marked it last week as I had a hard ship date of September. We've sold 1 since.

·
Registered
33 Posts
All hood vents just shipped, please check your email for tracking.

·
Registered
2021 gt500 cftp
84 Posts
It is very clearly stated on our return policy that FFP carbon fiber products cannot be canceled or returned. Obviously, we understand the circumstances but I am breaking my rules for this refund.
You are correct that it says in stock, I had marked it last week as I had a hard ship date of September. We've sold 1 since.
Fantastic customer service!

……don’t mind me…..just waiting patiently for wing risers.

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,776 Posts
yea. Their price is absolutely absurd. I also don’t like that their mound is a two piece.
Well, all the metal ones are two-piece as it’s would cost a ton of money to machine a 1 piece base out of billet, not to mention all the material it would waste. I’ve ordered a pair and will put Bryce anti-theft security hardware on them.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2021 gt500 cftp
84 Posts
Well, all the metal ones are two-piece as it’s would cost a ton of money to machine a 1 piece base out of billet, not to mention all the material it would waste. I’ve ordered a pair and will put Bryce anti-theft security hardware on them.
Be sure to post pictures once u have it installed. U have a link to the anti-theft hardware?

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,776 Posts

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Race Red/White stripes,all options except glass roof,2021 CFTP GT500 Race Red
45 Posts
Get a tracking number and ship 4 days later?
Tell you parts are in stock but are not?
I wish I would have never ordered from them.
They remind me of shiftech's BS!
Never again!

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,776 Posts
Get a tracking number and ship 4 days later?
Tell you parts are in stock but are not?
I wish I would have never ordered from them.
They remind me of shiftech's BS!
Never again!
I’ve seen this from multiple companies. They have an account with UPS/FEDEX/USPS and they create a shipping label at their shop. This generates a tracking number but it doesn’t mean it’s shipped. Some companies have drop off days, some have pickup days. Some just forget to drop stuff off lol.
Parts being in stock is a no-brainer. Anyone who is competent should have software to track inventory and their employees should be trained how to use it….but mistakes still happen.
FFP only has 4 or 5 employees. That’s not a lot when you start making a name for yourself and your sales volume increases. I’m not making excuses for them, they have a lot of work to do to catch up and make things right, but one shared bad experience can erase 10 good ones.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
407 Posts
My hood vent is scheduled to be here tomorrow!!! :)
I got a few emails from Charles and FFP. I get it and understand things happen, plus I'm not in a rush. Communication is key but taking ownership for the issues and saying we are fixing them is a big deal. A lot of places don't say anything.
This is my first CF part of many (I hope) so I'm sure when I order other stuff from whatever company the same sort of stuff can happen.
My biggest concern with any CF part is that it comes unscathed, no blemishes or cracks, no issues. Most of the time you really only hear about the horror stories as everyone glams on to that but at least on here we do hear about other success stories (and pics!).
Once it's here and checked over, then off to PPF and ceramic before install. I hate to do piecemeal but not in a position to purchase a lot of CF parts right now ($$$$$), although it's real tempting. Will post pics, impression, when it arrives.

·
Registered
2013 GT500 Race Red/White stripes,all options except glass roof,2021 CFTP GT500 Race Red
45 Posts
Got the hood vent today and the package didn’t look good but very well packed inside.
Both pieces look great but the rain tray is incredible.
The box was actually partially open on the bottom tape seam.
A little better job of communication and the whole thing would have been a better experience.
Thanks Charles!

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
407 Posts
I received mine today. The box and everything was packed well with double foam. Mine was delivered by FedEx.
I do agree the rain tray does look nice and plan to post some pics but I have a scratch on the rain tray and some other questions since I know zero about CF parts and what I should expect. Will start another thread for that.
Packing materials Gas Automotive exterior Bag Plastic

Rectangle Linens Font Beige Wood

Ingredient Human leg Cuisine Dish Nail

81 - 97 of 97 Posts