Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base Rapid Red
196 Posts
I went back and edited my previous posts to reflect the current state of affairs, so that should help.
Tried reaching out to them at 2:30 PST (multiple times) and no answer with an after hours message. Tried their online messenger and also sent an email with no response. I'm starting to see where he was coming from before.

Reactions: HVCalTech

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
33 Posts
Thank you sir

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Tried reaching out to them at 2:30 PST (ntiple times) and no answer with an after hours message. Tried their online messenger and also sent an email with no response. I'm starting to see where he was coming from before.
Yeah, they definitely have some issues with the automated systems. Lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’ve tested it over and over. I see at least 50 + calls a day. If you call during lunch hours, it will not ring.

My Main support staff member ended up in the hospital, I’ve been in England, and now I’ve got a new guy trying to pick up the slack. It’s not an excuse, just trying to show you what’s happening on our end.

If you do not use our contact page portal, you might not get a reply as we track most of our email communications through that inbox.

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I’ve tested it over and over. I see at least 50 + calls a day. If you call during lunch hours, it will not ring.

My Main support staff member ended up in the hospital, I’ve been in England, and now I’ve got a new guy trying to pick up the slack. It’s not an excuse, just trying to show you what’s happening on our end.

If you do not use our contact page portal, you might not get a reply as we track most of our email communications through that inbox.
I am still getting your after hours message after several attempts to call, and it is 10:13AM in Arizona, so something is clearly wrong. You can’t leave a voicemail either because it says the voice mailbox is full.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am still getting your after hours message after several attempts to call, and it is 10:13AM in Arizona, so something is clearly wrong. You can’t leave a voicemail either because it says the voice mailbox is full.
No body is in today until after lunch. I injured myself, my support staff is at the doctors, I have a guy on vacation. Welcome to americas small business.
In the mean time, pls use [email protected] to create a ticket in our system.

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
No body is in today until after lunch. I injured myself, my support staff is at the doctors, I have a guy on vacation. Welcome to americas small business.
In the mean time, pls use [email protected] to create a ticket in our system.
You said before that email might not be answered and to use the contact page portal, which I have just done. Do I need to do both?

·
Registered
33 Posts
You said before that email might not be answered and to use the contact page portal, which I have just done. Do I need to do both?
If you used the contact portal then someone will reply soon.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I did all of that and never received a response. I'm just trying to cancel my order at this point...

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Okay, someone will reply.
I was going to wait and see what happens in September, but I recently found out my dad is having heart surgery, so I will be out of town for at least 6 weeks to run his business while he recovers. The GT500 carbon stuff will have to wait. I just need to cancel my order and get a refund. I asked the same on your website form. I’d appreciate it if you could ensure that’s taken care of, order 983391.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was going to wait and see what happens in September, but I recently found out my dad is having heart surgery, so I will be out of town for at least 6 weeks to run his business while he recovers. The GT500 carbon stuff will have to wait. I just need to cancel my order and get a refund. I asked the same on your website form. I’d appreciate it if you could ensure that’s taken care of, order 983391.
Sorry to hear, once Donny is caught up I’m sure he’ll respond.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Okay, someone will reply.
Still zero response. This is really bad. I just want a refund already and I've been trying for 2 weeks....

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Still zero response. This is really bad. I just want a refund already and I've been trying for 2 weeks....
Same here. I just sent the email the end of last week but have been trying to call a lot longer than that. My credit card bill is due in about a week and a half so I’m going to give till the end of the week. I don’t understand what’s so hard about just canceling an order and issuing a refund.

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
If you only used the contact page on the website, you might try sending an email to [email protected]

I finally got an acknowledgment they at least received my support request after sending the email yesterday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
If you only used the contact page on the website, you might try sending an email to [email protected]

I finally got an acknowledgment they at least received my support request after sending the email yesterday.
I did that 3 days ago as well. Still nothing.

Event Circle Pattern Electric blue Font

Font Rectangle Art Circle Water

• Wow
Reactions: Kagey

·
Registered
2018 GT350
3,092 Posts
Sadly I've seen this too many times when a small business develops a product for a product who's demand far exceeds their actual production capabilities.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sadly I've seen this too many times when a small business develops a product for a product who's demand far exceeds their actual production capabilities.
Guys, I'm very much alive and very active in the Facebook group.
I've informed everyone of the hard ship date of September 10th.

Our production capability is massive. I'm bringing in 15 wings every month and 60 of these vents on the first batch but thank you for the vote on confidence.

Feel free to message me or text me on FB.

Reactions: Kagey

·
Registered
2021 GT 500
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Guys, I'm very much alive and very active in the Facebook group.
I've informed everyone of the hard ship date of September 10th.

Our production capability is massive. I'm bringing in 15 wings every month and 60 of these vents on the first batch but thank you for the vote on confidence.

Feel free to message me or text me on FB.
I finally heard from Chase, and instead of canceling my order like I asked him to, he replied and asked me if I was sure and if I wanted to wait just 10 more days. Really? Yes, I am F‘n sure. I was not lying about my dad’s upcoming surgery. I will not be home to receive the package to inspect for shipping damage or issues with the vent itself. Plus it will just sit in my driveway or very likely lying next to the highway propped up on my mailbox 150 feet from my front door. That’s exactly what FedEx did with my last insured, signature required package valued at over $2k. I will be gone for an extended period running day to day business for my dad 1100 miles from home. My wife will also not be home, as she is coming with me to be there for the procedure and the first couple weeks of his recovery to help. Now, I didn’t tell Chase all this in detail because I didn’t think I had to. I told him again to cancel my order and refund my credit card, and it has been more than 24 hours with no reply. Do I really have to start this process all over again? I am beyond irritated now. By the way, directly emailing to [email protected] is the ONLY thing that I ever even received a response from. I received zero response from your contact form and call after call after call got nothing but your automated after hours message and completely full voicemail that would not let me leave a message. This does not inspire confidence, and yes, I called during normal business hours and not during lunch. My credit card bill is due soon, and I need to get this taken care of before I leave.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts