Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

BJ

Yes kids...it's flying off the shelves! Thanks to all for their purchases. My friend is finally close to recouping the dough SAI charged him to ship all this crap back. By the way, they trashed two of the wheels and really just loosely tossed stuff in boxes. geez.

But.................................here's what remains.

I have a buddy that just Snaked his car. Here's some stuff he's looking to move:

New additions: Stock GT500 blower. Not pullied. Make offer.

Full set of GT500 stock brakes (rotors/calipers/Brembo fronts) for the Mustang GT buddy that wants to step up. $75 plus shipping.

Tires are stock F1's with less than 3,000 very easy miles on them. $75 each. You can buy all 4 if you wish or one at a time. Plus shipping from 60301.

Stock exhaust. Convertible mufflers and pipes from X pipe back (not incl x-pipe.)
$50 plus shipping

Stock shifter with stock stick and leather ball. $50 plus shipping

Email me at bjames1 at america online dot com rather than PM'ing me. It's a ton quicker.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check. IF they returned everything to stock as they did his Snake package then, no, you don't need to have it unlocked. If it's locked, it's $150 to have SCT unlock it.

bj

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
List of GT500 goodies just updated and the X3 tuner IS unlocked. Tuner works for 07 and 08 (maybe 09...ask SCT). Tunes ONLY work for '07, so if you have an '08 or other, you'll need to purchase a mail order tune.

bj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts