I bought these less than 2 months ago. They maybe have 400 miles on them

$2500 shipped OBO

Matt 2813309066

Email me for pics or
svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487524

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
505's is what I will eventually buy, why are you changing them out?

What size are they?

What tires are on them?

Make 3 more posts and you can post a pic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold the car. I love the wheels they are 18x9,5 front and 18x11 rear. I still have the original box's in my garage for shipping.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Are they the wheels only or are there tires on them?

Do they have the tire monitors on them?

What state are you in?

Was your car lowered at all and what size tires did you use?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It was lowered about 1" to 1.5" I guess I had the eibach sportline springs. The wheels do not have tires/sensors. I put the tires on my stock rims when I got rid of the car. I'm in Texas

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It was lowered about 1" to 1.5" I guess I had the eibach sportline springs. The wheels do not have tires/sensors. I put the tires on my stock rims when I got rid of the car. I'm in Texas

Thank you.

I'm thinking...:thinkerg:

:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Orfy just thinks he is bad because he has 3% of mods on his car when I only have 2.85% mods.:ack:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Orfy just thinks he is bad because he has 3% of mods on his car when I only have 2.85% mods.:ack:
As long as we have the stock wheels on our car people will think they are 99% stock. According to most ricers today 20 "+ wheels, big wings ,fart cans and especially window stickers make all the difference in performance......if you go that route then the cat's out of the bag ..."highly modified car approaching"

·
Registered
645 Posts
As long as we have the stock wheels on our car people will think they are 99% stock. According to most ricers today 20 "+ wheels, big wings ,fart cans and especially window stickers make all the difference in performance......if you go that route then the cat's out of the bag ..."highly modified car approaching"
[sarcasm]Ooh, ooh. Where can I get a big wing and a fart can? Those are sooooooo cool.

I'm also looking for a 24" rim that I can put 385/10R24 slicks on. They might stick out a little past the fender, but I really dig the roller skate look.[/sarcasm]

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
[sarcasm]Ooh, ooh. Where can I get a big wing and a fart can? Those are sooooooo cool.

I'm also looking for a 24" rim that I can put 385/10R24 slicks on. They might stick out a little past the fender, but I really dig the roller skate look.[/sarcasm]

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
You guys are silly.

So what should I offer for the wheels, they are $2600 new?

:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
He said includes shipping.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts