Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Performance blue/white stripes, tech/handling and Recaro's.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 1100 mile factory wheels with tires/TPMS. Still mounted.

Willing to ship at buyers expense, but prefer a local (Colorado) pickup. I'd also be willing to drive and meet somewhere reasonable. Can also provide individual pics of each to the buyer if needed. These were removed at 1100 miles. No track days. No burnouts. No damage whatsoever. Ceramic coated as well.

These are relisted because a screw was found in one of them before they were shipped. It’s far enough in to be patched without issue.

Asking $2000 obo.

Thanks!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,254 Posts
Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
474 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you get for them? Trying to get a feel for pricing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you get for them? Trying to get a feel for pricing.
$2k. Probably underpriced since there was no haggle at all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back available after original buyer flaked.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Signatures. The only way to go.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Hey if possible could you tell me which wheels you switched too I have a set I want to put on mine but everything keeps saying they won’t fit
Welcome to the forum! If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
229 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Back available after original buyer flaked.

Willing to ship at buyers expense, but prefer a local (Colorado) pickup. I'd also be willing to drive and meet somewhere reasonable. Can also provide individual pics of each to the buyer if needed. These were removed at 1100 miles. No track days. No burnouts. No damage whatsoever. Ceramic coated as well.

These are relisted because a screw was found in one of them before they were shipped. It’s far enough in to be patched without issue.

Asking $2000 obo.

Thanks! View attachment 222341 View attachment 222641
Hey did you sale the wheels yet. I wanted to put a different style on but just decided to stick with what’s on the car only problem I can’t find where to buy two extra wheels from.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Hey did you sale the wheels yet. I wanted to put a different style on but just decided to stick with what’s on the car only problem I can’t find where to buy two extra wheels from.
Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly. Holler if you have any forum questions.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Are these still available?
Darin, now that you have it, it’s time to add your car year. Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Registered
2021 GT500
18 Posts
Are your wheels and tires still available Gregger?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts
Are your wheels and tires still available Gregger?
Welcome to the forum Shawn! If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,254 Posts

Asking $2000 obo.

Thanks! View attachment 222341 View attachment 222641
Sending an alert by using the quote function: People are interested in your stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts