Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rear Carbon Fiber wheel and tire from a 2021 CFTP car for sale. It has cosmetic damage on the back side of the wheel and tire. The tire damage is in the thick rubber rim protector area of the tire. Car was driven for maybe 200 miles with the damage on it. So the tire has no more than 200 miles on it. The rest of the wheel is in new condition.

No TPMS sensor

$2,500 pick up in hbg Pa.

Will ship f you cover the shipping cost.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Tread
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design Hood Carbon
Shoe Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread
Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Hubcap Tread
Tire Automotive tire Road surface Tread Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Shoe Automotive tire Plant
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive design Tread
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design Hood Carbon
Shoe Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread
Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Hubcap Tread
Tire Automotive tire Road surface Tread Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Shoe Automotive tire Plant
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
Superficial damage to the backside of the wheel. If I needed another, I’d buy this one. If you wanted to make it purdy, wet sanding and polishing would most likely make it look like new again.

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
381 Posts
Over on mustang6g Tomster just posted a very in-depth how to on CF wheel repair. This looks like a very simple fix using his method.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
237 Posts
Are you willing to ship to Montana? or Canada?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,367 Posts
Are you willing to ship to Montana? or Canada?
You don’t have it listed and I don’t recall… do you have a CFTP?

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure why this matters? I've been a long time member and only occasionally come on here.
You don’t have it listed and I don’t recall… do you have a CFTP?

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Reactions: JTB

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,367 Posts
Not sure why this matters? I've been a long time member and only occasionally come on here.
For those of us on here daily reading all the posts, it’s quite helpful to see the car year when someone is chatting vs. hunting for it. It’s just a helpful feature.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
35,367 Posts
Actually I meant about this.. Does it matter if I own one?
No, it doesn’t matter if you own one buying a wheel. The vehicle year option applies to all the conversations here. It is a handy option that was added in the last couple years to make our lives easier because an 07-09 differs from a 10, which differs from an 11-12, which differs from a 13-14 which differs from a 20-22. Just trying to get the members to use this option to make all of our lives easier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts