"same shift handle and knob used on the GT500KR but with the ford racing logo"

I want one!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'd say most of the money is for that polished stainless shaft. It is nice looking though.
I don't think you should use the words 'polished' and 'shaft' in the same sentence around here.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To put it in perspective, I and others posting on this thread paid $200 for some nice carbon fiber bling that sits under the hood and can't really be enjoyed while driving. Now for a little less cost I can have a very nice looking shifter ball that I can enjoy while driving. It's not all that bad of a price if I rationalize it this way.

It's the same or similar to the KR shifter and it's a FRPP product and looks great. I will post pictures when I have it installed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
To put it in perspective, I and others posting on this thread paid $200 for some nice carbon fiber bling that sits under the hood and can't really be enjoyed while driving. Now for a little less cost I can have a very nice looking shifter ball that I can enjoy while driving. It's not all that bad of a price if I rationalize it this way.

It's the same or similar to the KR shifter and it's a FRPP product and looks great. I will post pictures when I have it installed.
Looks great and no need for an adapter, changing threads heck I just checked on the other site for just a shift ball at $55.95 + $18.95 for alum jamb nut/boot adapt. + $10.00 for engraving on side $84.90 +shipping so your around $95.00 for a shift knob or $180.00 (inc shipping too) for shift knob and polished shaft, so thats roughly $85.00 for a polished shaft, I don't think thats so bad.:cool: I think a polished shaft is worth that:)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

Good point.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just saw the same shifter ball/handle on Ebay... $169 + $11 shipping.. Incase anyones looking ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Unless someone has found something I haven't, I gave up trying to find a white engraved 6 speed ball. Kind of unusual that I found every color in the rainbow (and some not in a rainbow), but no white ones. I had called FRPP asking if the white ball used in the KR would be available soon and was told yes. Surely just the white ball will be available as a replacement part for the KR. But I do like the unit we are talking about albeit a little pricey.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unless someone has found something I haven't, I gave up trying to find a white engraved 6 speed ball. Kind of unusual that I found every color in the rainbow (and some not in a rainbow), but no white ones. I had called FRPP asking if the white ball used in the KR would be available soon and was told yes. Surely just the white ball will be available as a replacement part for the KR. But I do like the unit we are talking about albeit a little pricey.
We can make just about any knob you like. Check us out!
www.GrabberPony.com

Mark

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts