Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me the Ford part number for the GT500 front valance, splitter, air dam, the black thing on the front of the car :) whatever it is called on this car? My dealer doesn't seem to have it and keeps ordering the wrong part. Thank you.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Can anybody give me the Ford part number for the GT500 front valance, splitter, air dam, the black thing on the front of the car :) whatever it is called on this car? My dealer doesn't seem to have it and keeps ordering the wrong part. Thank you.
I call it the chin spoiler and I did some searching around on SU and found a drawing that had the number 17626 and several posters said it was around $60. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mine had a tiny little scuff underneath, not visible from the top or front only if you got under the car but my dealer was nice enough to order me replacement. Its in a sealed box in my attic I figured I might need it at some point in my life (I guess I did get a benefit for paying over sticker price after all) lol

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Guys! Mine is pretty ragged as it scrapes on my driveway no matter what I do. So I figured I would stock pile a couple while they are still fairly cheap and accessable :) If only I had this hindsight with my Mach :(

·
Registered
155 Posts
After I installed my front tag bracket the scuff of the spoiler was taken care of. The tag bracket is made out of solid stainless and acts as a skid plate under the spoiler. It was not made for that reason but it works. See my photo in the gallery.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
After I installed my front tag bracket the scuff of the spoiler was taken care of. The tag bracket is made out of solid stainless and acts as a skid plate under the spoiler. It was not made for that reason but it works. See my photo in the gallery.
Can I ask where you got your tag bracket from? I've found a place on the web, but looking for alternatives to make sure.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts