Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
My dirty Snake needs a bath maybe her approving Highness would like to help 😂

Tire Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle

Reactions: Goose17

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
Chris that color is even bad ass when she’s dirty 😍.
I’ll get the compressor out later and dust it off. I’m on the edge of the desert and although I have a great view of the mountains for miles all this wind we have been having isn’t helping my sanity! Eventually I’ll have a spot in the garage but this economy is killing my trying to sell some garage toys I don’t use enough to keep.

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
My son lives just outside of Phoenix. He complains about the dust all the time. I can't even imagine the extra effort required to keep her looking super clean. Here in TN, we live on top of the mountain with a 50-mile view of the valley and zero dust; however, the pollen accumulation in April and May gets insane! I'm just glad it's only two months out of the year. I'm guessing yours is year-round?
That’s cool he is living in the great Phoenix Metropolis. Dust is year round and kicks up with even the slightest breeze. I sold my mountain top property in Northern AZ a couple years back. I always wanted that view but building materials made it nearly impossible. I received an offer I couldn’t refuse so I’ll find something again soon. Luckily we only have the 100+ for around 4 months and I’ll keep my 365 days of driving weather. 😂

Reactions: Hyperformance

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
I knew it was Ruby!!! So very rude of you to have 2 beautiful vehicles in both of my favorite colors! 🤣🤣. I may officially not like you. LMAO!!!! 🤣🤣😂😂
Congrats sir. 2 beautiful machines.
It’s all good! Why can’t we be friends oh why can’t we be friends 😂😂😂😂
I had 2 savings accounts 1 for my GT500 that I started when I was a teenager and the second one I started in 2015 for the Shelby F150! As weird as it was I got the F150 first because it oddly enough was more obtainable?! I placed my first GT500 order in November of 2019 and didn’t get mine until April 2022. I was passed up 9 times for allocations. Both colors are absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change them at all!

• Haha
Reactions: Scottie24

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
Oh we are definitely friends. You may sell that 150 one day and I’d want the friends discount. 🤣🤣
I get asked every time I drive it about selling it. I tell them all that I’m absolutely interested in selling it for $130,000 because that’s what it would cost to replace it 😂😂😂😂

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
No joke I had a 90 year old guy stand at a farmer’s market just gushing over it and telling me every Ford truck he ever owned. When he stopped he said heck I’ll give you a 100k how about that? I was stunned I told him it was my dream truck and if I sold it I’d never forgive myself. I never ever wanted a red truck until I laid eyes on the Beast.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts