Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weekends ago I had my Fiance and her son over and we were on the computer and I happened to open my ebay on the items that I had been watching and one of the items was a 1/24 Franklin Mint 2007 Shelby GT 500 Black with White stripes, which there was a limited edition of only 500. Well today I was out mowing my yard and a UPS truck had stopped by the driveway and I thought I didn't order anything. Took the package in the garage and proceeded to open the box and it was a 1/24 franklin Mint 2007 Shelby GT 500 ordered by my Fiance. It is #182 of #500. So I called her and told her the story of a UPS truck stopping by and dropping off a package that had her email address attached to the receipt while she was laughing in the phone she said happy early fathers day. What a sweet heart.:pinklove:

http://www.gomotorbids.com/ItemDeta...-Distributing-Company-Exclusive-Ltd-Ed-of-500

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
She sounds like a keeper!!

Black/white stripes rule.

Only thing better would be a Vert!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She sounds like a keeper!!

Black/white stripes rule.

Only thing better would be a Vert!!!
You are right about both Black&White rule and she is a keeper.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
That was nice of her.You must be her big Daddy

·
Registered
298 Posts
2 weekends ago I had my Fiance and her son over and we were on the computer and I happened to open my ebay on the items that I had been watching and one of the items was a 1/24 Franklin Mint 2007 Shelby GT 500 Black with White stripes, which there was a limited edition of only 500. Well today I was out mowing my yard and a UPS truck had stopped by the driveway and I thought I didn't order anything. Took the package in the garage and proceeded to open the box and it was a 1/24 franklin Mint 2007 Shelby GT 500 ordered by my Fiance. It is #182 of #500. So I called her and told her the story of a UPS truck stopping by and dropping off a package that had her email address attached to the receipt while she was laughing in the phone she said happy early fathers day. What a sweet heart.:pinklove:

http://www.gomotorbids.com/ItemDeta...-Distributing-Company-Exclusive-Ltd-Ed-of-500

Nice keepsake (the car) and your fiance too !! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
the black and white is the color that seems to say I/M A BADASS.

BUT I COULD BE BIAS. A VERY NICE COLLECTABLE

DAVID

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is probably one of the most observant person I know, she doesn't miss a beat. She is a very detailed oriented. I wouldn't trade her for anything, she kind of pushed me into getting the Shelby that I have now. The conservative side of me said I shouldn't get it but as she said while I was thinking about buying the car, By the Shoes... She has a coffee cup that says Buy The Shoes, meaning you only live once and you better get it while you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts