Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GT500 Turn Signal LEDs

We have LED replacements for your GT500 front and rear turn signal bulbs. We even offer a "Switchback" LED which is a unique, specialty item. When a Switchback is on with parking lights, it shines a nice, pure white color, and when you activate the turn signals, it flashes an amber color. Two colors, for an awesome lighting effect like you see on many luxury vehicles!

These bulbs are a direct replacement for the stock incandescent bulb. They uses less power and heat than incandescent bulbs, and will last longer, with its engineered heat-sinking technology. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LED from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Hyperblink issue: Some vehicles may have fast-blinking issues when any LED bulbs are installed as turn signal replacements. We offer resistors or flashers to remedy this issue for a nominal charge.

These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Photos shown with heavily-tinted aftermarket black corner lights!

Front Turn Signal LEDs for 2007-2009 Ford Mustang GT500 (pair)

Front Turn Signal LEDs for 2010-2014 Ford Mustang GT500 (pair)

Rear Turn/Tail Light LEDs for 2007-2009 Ford Mustang GT500 (SIX)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to change all the lamps on the car to LED but man they are expensive
We have a variety of bulb models available for each location depending on how much lumen output you need and how much you are looking to spend.

I would personally start with the map lights and license plate lights since they make a big impact for a reasonable price. Our most popular 194 bulbs, the HP3's are just $12/pair

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just did my whole car except for the license plate lights, which I forgot but will be ordering. Top quality lights and the car looks great. But be sure to order the resistors or your lights will hyperblink. I didn't think I needed them because the taillights are already LED (2014), but I was incorrect. Now I can take the front clip off agaaaain. Ordering these couple of items as soon as I get the free shipping code.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just did my whole car except for the license plate lights, which I forgot but will be ordering. Top quality lights and the car looks great. But be sure to order the resistors or your lights will hyperblink. I didn't think I needed them because the taillights are already LED (2014), but I was incorrect. Now I can take the front clip off agaaaain. Ordering these couple of items as soon as I get the free shipping code.
Ah, yes, sorry about that. You will need resistors anytime you switch from incandescent to LED in turn signal locations.

Thank you for ordering with us! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 5/29/2020, save 20% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Turn Signal Bulbs by entering coupon code "USA20" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts