Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that don't have it yet.I just got the repair manual so if anyone is doing work on their car and you need instructions or torque specs feel free to pm me and i'll email you what ever you need.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I bought a $10 Ford CD on EBAY.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I have one like that but it is dated and requires you to change the actual date on the computer to an older date . It messed up my computer so I ordered the books instead which I prefer anyway .
I just like being able to print off a sheet as I need it.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Where can I buy one?
I purchased mine from a e bay seller. they do have all info on the Shelby if you buy correct year. O7 or 08. There are actually three of these manuals.
Volume 1 Volume 2 and the wiring manual. I see these listed on occasion. You will find that you can purchase all of these for less than 1 from Helms. Hope this helps.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Only every 110,000 miles...I can handle that. :D
That's funny that's not what the mechanics at Honda told me when I was there installing a radiant floor heating system in their new garage. I actually saw them doing it as part of the required maintainence . I thought it was odd that's why I asked them about it.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
That's funny that's not what the mechanics at Honda told me when I was there installing a radiant floor heating system in their new garage. I actually saw them doing it as part of the required maintainence . I thought it was odd that's why I asked them about it.
May have been an older Honduh...as the '90s Civic's recommended it at every 60,000 miles.

Any way you slice it, today's cars take much less maintainance than older cars, I remember my 1968 Chevelle...had to put points in it about every 20,000 miles, plugs, rotor, plug wires, new bias ply tires, and on and on.

HTD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts