Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the FRPP M-5230-GTA axlebacks and used them for about 500 miles. They are slightly louder than stock and have nice 4" polished tips.
Will give you a good deal!

Ed

·
Registered
134 Posts
These arent the SGT ... for $700 are they ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the FRPP axlebacks that are used on the Shelby GT and GT-H. Got them at the ford dealer for $297, but I have seen them new for about $280 or so. They are in like new condition. I wanted louder so just switched over to Bassani's. I may have gone too far. Man, they are loud.

Looking for $150 locally (atlanta) or $175 shipped (UPS ground).

·
Registered
444 Posts
These are the FRPP axlebacks that are used on the Shelby GT and GT-H. Got them at the ford dealer for $297, but I have seen them new for about $280 or so. They are in like new condition. I wanted louder so just switched over to Bassani's. I may have gone too far. Man, they are loud.

Looking for $150 locally (atlanta) or $175 shipped (UPS ground).
click on the video in my sig. I have bassani's too. But I went with a full 3" no cats and race mufflers. I still have stock exhaust manifolds.
JJ

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
315 Posts
Do these have the infamous drone to them?

How long did you have them on your car?

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a very minor drone with these, but really not much different than stock from the inside of the car. I ran them for no more than 500 miles. I dont drive it that much.

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
315 Posts
Thanks for the reply.

I'm interested but I'm trying to keep my mods down to a minimum right now as all of that stuff will be changed out when I get the SS package done.

I'll let you know if you still have them in a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts