Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I hope you guys are having a great start to the new year. The Ford Racing Carbon Fiber hood insert w/ CF Rain Tray finally arrived. The Ford Racing CF rear deck lid arrived fairly quick, not this SKU though. It was well worth the wait. I will post pictures after installation, I currently have the part at a Xpel/ceramic Pro vendor.
Tire Outerwear Hood Grille Automotive lighting
Hood Grille Automotive design Grey Mesh

Please see the attached pictures.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
38,373 Posts
Hello, I hope you guys are having a great start to the new year. The Ford Racing Carbon Fiber hood insert w/ CF Rain Tray finally arrived. The Ford Racing CF rear deck lid arrived fairly quick, not this SKU though. It was well worth the wait. I will post pictures after installation, I currently have the part at a Xpel/ceramic Pro vendor. View attachment 227884 View attachment 227885

Gorgeous! :love:

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Shelby w/Track Package Painted White Stripes
112 Posts
Hello, I hope you guys are having a great start to the new year. The Ford Racing Carbon Fiber hood insert w/ CF Rain Tray finally arrived. The Ford Racing CF rear deck lid arrived fairly quick, not this SKU though. It was well worth the wait. I will post pictures after installation, I currently have the part at a Xpel/ceramic Pro vendor. View attachment 227884 View attachment 227885

Can’t wait to see pictures. I’m looking at purchasing what it is, would you mind sharing the link where you bought this is this the same one as the Ford performance one listed on their site?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can’t wait to see pictures. I’m looking at purchasing what it is, would you mind sharing the link where you bought this is this the same one as the Ford performance one listed on their site?
Hi, I used Discount Ford Performance Parts, Lincoln Accessories | Levittown Ford

Their pricing was the lowest back then, I am not sure about now. They are very friendly, they gave me biweekly updates on the order status. Just keep in mind, the hood insert is one of those elusive CF parts.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 (Base)
26 Posts
Nice! What is the part number on those pieces?

I've done a fair amount of business with Levittown, they are great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts