Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Performance Racing School GT500 Track Attack

2020+ 
2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Goose17 
#1 ·
How do you sign up for the ford performance school? I Took delivery today on my 2020 gt500 and there's no paperwork that explains this.

#3 ·
YES! The lady you will speak with on the phone is Jill. All you need is the car in your possession. I spent all day there doing this yesterday. @TomLake and @fletchffletch were there and will attest this is an absolute MUST! 🤟🤟

The day was a bit different from the first time I went in May (for the better). I hope to have a video up of the day sometime in the next week or two. I have a crap ton of footage to work through and edit.

#7 ·
BTW Goose
Thank you sir.

Many of the instructors were talking about my videos. One said that the first video I made really help "sell the school." Apparently they have been sending links to prospective students. I also had a student stop me in the hall when he heard me talk (I was wearing a mask). He said he recognized my voice and has been enjoying my videos.

When I made the video of the first time I attended the event, I was an editing white belt. I now am maybe a brown belt. Hopefully version 2.0 is mo-betta! I have days of editing ahead of me...
Btw, i agree goose! Your videos truly are great! Keep it up brother! 👍🏾

#12 ·
I have not. I believe the second day is in the school’s white 5.0 fleet. The serious drop in power will make you focus on different aspects of racing, but I suspect it will be a bit of a letdown coming off a full day in the beast!

Reactions: GTLife and Chach805
#15 ·
You are going to have a blast!

Make sure to watch the video I just posted today. Look at the beginning of the drag race part regarding discussion on the lights/launching. Also watch the full lap section on the Roval to learn the track. Holler if you have any questions.

Reactions: TomLake
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.