Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Covercraft is well known for manufacturing premium quality exterior and interior protection products that ensure great look and perfect shine of your Ford Mustang for many years to come. Tailored for your Mustang specifically, they won't let the rain, dirt and road debris to spoil your sports car's appearance and paint.

Don't miss your chance to protect your ride and save up to 25% OFF the original price along. Hurry up, prices are already reduced!

The offer is valid through December 1, 2016.

If any additional questions appear, feel free to contact me anytime.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,315 Posts
Welcome to our site, Covercraft! I have used Colgan bras for my various Shelbys and BMW since 2003. It is my understanding that Colgan has been absorbed by Covercraft a few years back. I purchased a 2013 GT500 in mid 2012. I called Covercraft several times over six months after receiving my car, anxiously seeking a bra for the 2013. They had not designed one yet and had no estimated time of availability. Not what I wanted to hear! I asked that the President of Covercraft call me.... Right... good luck with that request! The next day I get a call from the President of the company! He was very understanding and said he would make it a priority to have his folks locate a 2013 Shelby GT500 vehicle, and get the measurements they needed. Within a couple weeks, I received an e-mail with pictures of the newly designed bra on a 2013, asking me if that's what I wanted, and offering to send one to me ASAP. Obviously I said, YES!! I was going to Shelbyfest in Missouri in a few weeks and desperately wanted it for protection. Within a week I received the bra and it fit perfectly. I made my trip, the car was protected from travel damage, and I continue to use it whenever I travel in the Shelby. I was pleasantly surprised with the quick customer service I received, getting a call from the president of the company, and have since recommended Covercraft to many of my fellow car aficionados! I would recommend their products to all our members and have done so in the past years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts