Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bravo, Ford...

Mustang wins its segment for initial quality-... sorry shelbysvt they left out your bad synchro.:(

"J.D. Power and Associates Reports:
Ford Motor Company Captures Most Awards in 2007 Initial Quality Study

Product Launches Create Quality Challenges for Manufacturers

WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.: 6 June 2007 — Ford Motor Company garners five top model segment awards—more than any other automobile corporation this year, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2007 Initial Quality StudySM (IQS) released today.

In the study, Ford Motor Company earns model segment awards for the Ford Mustang, Lincoln Mark LT, Lincoln MKZ, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Mercury Milan.... "

complete article: http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/news/releases/pressrelease.aspx?ID=2007088

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Bravo, Ford...

Mustang wins its segment for initial quality-... sorry shelbysvt they left out your bad synchro.:(

"J.D. Power and Associates Reports:
Ford Motor Company Captures Most Awards in 2007 Initial Quality Study

Product Launches Create Quality Challenges for Manufacturers

WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.: 6 June 2007 — Ford Motor Company garners five top model segment awards—more than any other automobile corporation this year, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2007 Initial Quality StudySM (IQS) released today.

In the study, Ford Motor Company earns model segment awards for the Ford Mustang, Lincoln Mark LT, Lincoln MKZ, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Mercury Milan.... "

complete article: http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/news/releases/pressrelease.aspx?ID=2007088
You are right. I have no beef with Ford, only Tremec and Mexico. My new tranny will be not just new, it will be better in more ways than one. I have some plans for the new replacement. It seems Ford is not doing the right thing! What can I say?:mad: Hope no one else has to share my feelings.:( Wait a moment, my beef is with Ford!:mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
You are right. I have no beef with Ford, only Tremec and Mexico. My new tranny will be not just new, it will be better in more ways than one. I have some plans for the new replacement. It seems Ford is not doing the right thing! What can I say?:mad: Hope no one else has to share my feelings.:( Wait a moment, my beef is with Ford!:mad:
shlbysvt

All this sure is a BUMMER , but I do believe you will do it yourrrr wayyy in the end which should resolve all your issues, tho Big Blue shoulda coulda done better. Hurrym up , times awaistin.

ILLEGAL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts