Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the number of the best place to get one but lost it- was about $2k.
Any one have a lead.
Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Velocity Blue GT500, Handling Pkg, Tech Pkg
73 Posts
Look up Flood Ford online. They are the cheapest ones that everyone has used.

Reactions: 5.8 Venom

·
Premium Member
2014 GT500 Ruby Red
440 Posts
Flood Ford ESP is one of the lowest if not the lowest. They were the lowest when I got my first one on my 14', a 7 year plan and they sold me a very reasonable additional 3 years earlier this year before the old one expired. I also got one from them for a new F250 I bought this year. Gardiner Reynolds was overseeing management of it, but you can get your prices and buy it at their website.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
151 Posts
I bought my ESP from Anderson & Koch Ford. They slightly beat Flood Fords price.

·
Registered
196 Posts
How many miles are you going to drive your car? My 07 has 17,000 miles so it made no sense to be to buy a ESP. Also be careful and reat the coverage carefully. I had a ESP on my 12 Taurus SHO and it didnt cover trim or a number of other things. The list may look like it covers a lot but in reality the stuff it covers tends to not brake. Also it starts from the day you buy the car NOT the day your B to B runs out.So you are paying for 3 years that you will not use. so a 5 year plan only covers you for 2 years

Reactions: JoeMama

·
Premium Member
2020 gt500 Shadow Black
151 Posts
How many miles are you going to drive your car? My 07 has 17,000 miles so it made no sense to be to buy a ESP. Also be careful and reat the coverage carefully. I had a ESP on my 12 Taurus SHO and it didnt cover trim or a number of other things. The list may look like it covers a lot but in reality the stuff it covers tends to not brake. Also it starts from the day you buy the car NOT the day your B to B runs out.So you are paying for 3 years that you will not use. so a 5 year plan only covers you for 2 years
On my `13, I had the 8 year, 36K Ford ESP. I drove it 12K in those 8 years.
On my `20, I also purchased the 8 year, 36K Ford ESP Premium Plan. My thinking is, if I have a DCT failure alone, the cost of the ESP would be negligible compared to the repair/replacement of a trans.

To the best of my knowledge, any Ford that is beyond the 3-36 factory warranty, is not eligible for the factory Ford ESP. You will need to look elsewhere for a warranty on an `07. ( if one is available)
I believe the factory powertrain warranty is 5 years 60K and and emissions is probably the same.
There are 4 basic Ford ESP plans. You'll have to compare them to see which one best suits your needs on new Ford.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts