Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some know I am in the process of upgrading to 13-14 6 piston rotor and currently acquiring the same

Im selling my 4 piston brembos and 2 piece australian
brembo.jpg
rotors
rotor.jpg
rotor.jpg

$500

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
291 Posts
Can you tell me what year your GT500 is that these came off of and if they aren't from a 2007-2009 one, will they fit or work on a 2008?

I'm throwing around the idea of buying a second pair for a mod, but haven't spent any time trying to figure out what a new set might cost yet.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you tell me what year your GT500 is that these came off of and if they aren't from a 2007-2009 one, will they fit or work on a 2008?

I'm throwing around the idea of buying a second pair for a mod, but haven't spent any time trying to figure out what a new set might cost yet.

GLWS
My GT500 is an 07 so you will have no issues. It will take a little bit of time to get all my new stuff in and installed so can you wait a bit ?

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
291 Posts
My GT500 is an 07 so you will have no issues. It will take a little bit of time to get all my new stuff in and installed so can you wait a bit ?
Oh, I'm in no hurry, I don't have a clue what a new set goes for verses a used set and what might be the smarter way to go if I decide to pull the trigger at some point later.

I'm taking my stock coil covers and KR tower strut to a powder coating shop in the morning to get some work done, and ever since I was there to get an estimate last weekend, I've been considering either pulling my calipers or looking into getting another set to have them powder coated too at a later date.

I might just wait till winter and the car is parked and just pull mine at that point, but figured I'd ask what you had to figure out if that might be an option possibly.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I'm in no hurry, I don't have a clue what a new set goes for verses a used set and what might be the smarter way to go if I decide to pull the trigger at some point later.

I'm taking my stock coil covers and KR tower strut to a powder coating shop in the morning to get some work done, and ever since I was there to get an estimate last weekend, I've been considering either pulling my calipers or looking into getting another set to have them powder coated too at a later date.

I might just wait till winter and the car is parked and just pull mine at that point, but figured I'd ask what you had to figure out if that might be an option possibly.
brian

just bought my replacement set and if your still interested I will let you know when they are off the car

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Calipers should be off this weekend and available

1 - 6 of 6 Posts