Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SELLING 2008 SHELBY MUSTANG GT500- 129 MILES!!!!!

This was my Dad's car but he passed Jan 2020. We are looking to sell. Purchased Brand NEW in 2009- this is a 1 owner car and has only been driven a few times. We have all original paperwork and the paper floor mats from the dealership are still in the car. It has been well cared for and just ready for its new home as we settle his estate.

Please contact us for pics and any questions

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Sorry to hear of the reason for selling.

Just a few pictures, location, and starting price would be very helpful for those searching. Could help you negate tire kickers from across the country as well.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,317 Posts
SELLING 2008 SHELBY MUSTANG GT500- 129 MILES!!!!!

This was my Dad's car but he passed Jan 2020. We are looking to sell. Purchased Brand NEW in 2009- this is a 1 owner car and has only been driven a few times. We have all original paperwork and the paper floor mats from the dealership are still in the car. It has been well cared for and just ready for its new home as we settle his estate.

Please contact us for pics and any questions
Welcome to the forum. Sorry for your loss.

As Nick stated, pictures/price/location will help you get a sale. Use the paper clip icon to upload up to 10 pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear of the reason for selling.

Just a few pictures, location, and starting price would be very helpful for those searching. Could help you negate tire kickers from across the country as well.
Yes I was just posting this to start. rounding up pictures and getting our price point pinned. they will be posted shortly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts