·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bj3.JPG

bj1.JPG

bj6.JPG

bj5.JPG

bj4.JPG I just wanted to send a sincere "thank you" to VNMOUS1 for stopping in on his way home after taking delivery. He had a heck of a long trip, flying to KY to pick it up and then driving all the way home in one day and he made the time to stop in and let us take a look. VNMOUS is a superfine gentleman and his car is phenomenal. I know it has been said by all that have seen them in person, but PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE!! For everyone waiting, I think VNMOUS would agree, THE CAR IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF WAIT!!! The car has an aura all it's own. It is unmistakable and unforgetable. Thank you so much, VNMOUS, it was great to meet you and you are welcome here anytime. Hope you can make it to our Ford show in September. Here are a couple pics, although not good ones, due to lighting and a camera man on his fourth beer!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Vnmous1 what a beautiful car.I want 1 just like it, same color with straight stripes and a little less chicken shit on it.I thought you told me you cleaned all that off.

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Vnmous1 what a beautiful car.I want 1 just like it, same color with straight stripes and a little less chicken shit on it.I thought you told me you cleaned all that off.
1,000 comedians out of work, and there you are trying to be funny :D

BJ

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
C'mon man,it was another great day for me.I do love your car though.

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
C'mon man,it was another great day for me.I do love your car though.
BTW...you asked about the interior. As I said , it's all black, but there seems to be a feather bed in the back! Something else to "crow" about.

I have to get by my favorite eating establishment tonight and snap that photo.

bj

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
VNMOUS1 said:
BTW...you asked about the interior. As I said , it's all black, but there seems to be a feather bed in the back! Something else to "crow" about.

I have to get by my favorite eating establishment tonight and snap that photo.

bj

Cool I know which 1 that is.Did you cruise all day yesterday?

·
Registered
153 Posts
VNMOUS1 we may have a problem.
Please check the VIN on your car.
I think it should have come to California.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

I am hoping to post pics soon? on mine...if it ever comes.

Did you get the red seat inserts or just Charcoal black.

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
ShelbyTom said:
VNMOUS1 we may have a problem.
Please check the VIN on your car.
I think it should have come to California.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

I am hoping to post pics soon? on mine...if it ever comes.

Did you get the red seat inserts or just Charcoal black.
Wow...you're right. I'll call Ford right away. What address should I give them?

Re: the interior. Black with the upgrade package. '07 Shelby knows I have a pair of nice pumps that are the black with red and I didn't want it to clash.

bj

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Cool I know which 1 that is.Did you cruise all day yesterday?

You betcha. You'll love this....after getting to bed at 3:30 (post 9 hour test drive in the Shelby), I got up about 7. The car was still there!!! So, I washed 450 miles worth of bugs off it and proceeded to give it the first coat of wax. I used a Black Magic liquid that Consumer Reports touted as superior to the Mothers and McGuires (sp) of the world. Long story short, this crap is nuclear or something. Regardless of how much I rubbed it wouldn't come off! It left a greasy film...not a haze. I damn near rubbed the paint off!!!

So, I grabbed a bottle of stuff from Mercedes that I had from another car....I think it is....uh, beats me. Anyway, in a small spot I rubbed it over the Black Magic stuff. It went through it and allowed me to rub everything off! THANK GOD! So, I spent about 5 hours waxing the car....twice!!!!!

We took off, and it immediately started raining. The good part is that not ONE drop stuck to the car. NASA wants to use it to reflect images from the Hubble.

The wife drove it and after we got over 500 miles on it, she nailed it (about 3/4 throttle) a couple of times up to 5,000 rpm. She was laughing out loud and had an evil look on her face!!!! I'm in a world of crap, aren't I?

Well.... gotta fly. I have to head to Minneapolis on biz a couple of days. For those of you that reach out...you'll need to use direct email to reach me as I wont have board access.

Later kids.

bj

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hey, bj! Update your signature, man! You aren't waaaiiitttinnngg anymore!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts