Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Xenon Depot about getting HID fogs...and they said the GT500 had two options for bulbs:

9145 or H11

What are the stockers??

·
Registered
888 Posts
I called Xenon Depot about getting HID fogs...and they said the GT500 had two options for bulbs:

9145 or H11

What are the stockers??
I copied this from one of ORF's posts:

PS24N bulbs

My memory is sad, but I think that is correct!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I copied this from one of ORF's posts:

PS24N bulbs

My memory is sad, but I think that is correct!
It is correct - mainly because I posted it.

You will not find replacement bulbs anywhere, or should I say that I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Good luck in your seach. Let me know if you find some.

·
Registered
888 Posts

9145 or H11

What are the stockers??
I'll just add that the 9145 or H10 is the fog light for the Mustang GT. H11 is not the same as the 9145.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I ended up buying the two fog lamp assemblys (includes new bulbs) as spares/back ups from Ford. Here's the Ford OEM part number for those interested:
7R3Z-15200A and is listed as "lamp".

·
Registered
888 Posts
I ended up buying the two fog lamp assemblys (includes new bulbs) as spares/back ups from Ford. Here's the Ford OEM part number for those interested:
7R3Z-15200A and is listed as "lamp".
I was wondering, so I did a search on a Ford parts site and they are about $84 each (right or left).

·
Registered
300 Posts
If you just want new bulbs, you can get them at your chevy dealer. The 07 tahoe uses the same fog light bulb.

They should show up at parts houses from Sylvania soon as more vehicles use the lamp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts