405 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
This is a old thread that hasnt been used for a while and once I get back from Shelbyfest would love to get together with a bunch of mustangs during the summer !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey just moved to the Ellenton/Bradenton/South Tampa area from Chicago. It'd be great to meet up with some local members down here!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Hey just moved to the Ellenton/Bradenton/South Tampa area from Chicago. It'd be great to meet up with some local members down here!

Welcome to SW Fl. !!! You definitely have the right color GT500

Im about a hour south of you... With social seperation lets hook up someday !!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I am in Miami we have homestead speedway close by and if you guys wanted to make the trip down they do test and tune 1/8 Mile runs every first Friday of the month. Also I see your close to bradington I know that's a decent track also probably a full 1/4 not an 1/8. Either way I'm down to meet up when this all calms down.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
I am in Miami we have homestead speedway close by and if you guys wanted to make the trip down they do test and tune 1/8 Mile runs every first Friday of the month. Also I see your close to bradington I know that's a decent track also probably a full 1/4 not an 1/8. Either way I'm down to meet up when this all calms down.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Sounds like a plan. I was always into fast cars and followed nascar a little. When things were really prosperous( I worked 30 years at a Ford dealership) we would get perks from Ford Motor Co and they would take us to Daytona , Homestead and the likes. Never new this or I would have taken advantage of it when I was at Homestead, but at a high school reunion 2 years ago for the HS football team and coaches, I found out that our cornerback was CEO of homestead for many years; Curtis Gray

If I had only known at the time !

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
That is awesome! Horse Power on the Horse Farm — looks like a great event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R and the others in SW Florida, dam, lets be safe but lets hook up somewhere central and have a mini GT50 get together !!!! Sooner than later

Reactions: fletchffletch
21 - 40 of 45 Posts