Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GT500 is my first fast car, I have always owned Ford trucks till now. My suspesion has been upgraded with Evo Perf ultimate lowering package (control arms, FRPP spring spring, ect) and race shocks.

Occasionally when I am on the highway and excellerate I lose feel of the ground and it feels like I am floating. What is occuring? Are my wheels slipping? Am I air born? Should I be concerned?

Some of the highways here in Oregon have a more bumpy tecture, I guess because we get allot of rain all winter. I am not sure if the floating feeling is isolated to this type of road, but it might be. I will have to make note next time.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Deja Vu :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Or Vuja De, the strange feeling this has never happened before.:roller:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
What happened?

What did I miss?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
My GT500 is my first fast car, I have always owned Ford trucks till now. My suspesion has been upgraded with Evo Perf ultimate lowering package (control arms, FRPP spring spring, ect) and race shocks.

Occasionally when I am on the highway and excellerate I lose feel of the ground and it feels like I am floating. What is occuring? Are my wheels slipping? Am I air born? Should I be concerned?

Some of the highways here in Oregon have a more bumpy tecture, I guess because we get allot of rain all winter. I am not sure if the floating feeling is isolated to this type of road, but it might be. I will have to make note next time.

Thanks,

Mike

With my 3rd wife, I would get on it every now and then and feel like I lost the feel of the ground also. I recommend having your friends watch and let you know what they think.

HSURB

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Wow, now this is getting weird.

:)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Is weirder a word? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts