Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been concerned for our old friend Flipmo. He is either on a quest or just missing in action since he sold his baby. After he attained senior member status we have not heard much from him.:confused: Where art thou Flipper?:D :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
I have been concerned for our old friend Flipmo. He is either on a quest or just missing in action since he sold his baby. After he attained senior member status we have not heard much from him.:confused: Where art thou Flipper?:D :D

I guess once you have achieved the highest status that you can be it is time to move on.:rolleyes:

bet he went to another message board to start from the bottom and move to the top!:D

JJ

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I think he's just building the suspense for his big return. :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
What was Flipmo working on??:confused: Did he have some big performance upgrade in the mix?:D

·
Registered
888 Posts
What was Flipmo working on??:confused: Did he have some big performance upgrade in the mix?:D
Flip sold his GT500 and was selling his motorcycle in order to buy something else. From what I could gather, he may have a line on a new KR or maybe a great deal on one of the classic Shelbys. He mentioned something about it still being a GT500.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Maybe he's in the process of doing this to a Shelby.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Flipper - tell me what they're saying is not true - for the love of God man!:eek: :eek: :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
I need the front windsheild for my project car.
bastards!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I need the front windsheild for my project car.
bastards!
I have not had any luck with windshields. Replaced one on every car I have owned. Would hate to have to do one on the Shelby.:(

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I have not had any luck with windshields. Replaced one on every car I have owned. Would hate to have to do one on the Shelby.:(
Been there, done that. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts