Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
37,090 Posts
Just got an email availability alert from LMR.COM
They have the FL-2087 oil filters in stock.
Excellent! Thanks for letting us know Rick! I just used my last one on an oil change yesterday. Earlier today, I called my nearest dealer to inquire. They had 2 in stock and set them aside for me to grab.

Reactions: GTYUP

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
569 Posts
Sweet, just ordered a few myself. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
2021 GT500
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent! Thanks for letting us know Rick! I just used my last one on an oil change yesterday. Earlier today, I called my nearest dealer to inquire. They had 2 in stock and set them aside for me to grab.
You are lucky your dealer had any. They are postponing oil changes here and in some cases just changing the oil.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
You are lucky your dealer had any. They are postponing oil changes here and in some cases just changing the oil.
Yes! I got their last one a few weeks back. They apparently got a couple more in. I’m grabbing them today.

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
Just handed this lovely lady dealership money for their last two filters. I followed through with the sale as my service advisor friend set them aside for me.

Publication Eyewear Bookcase Automotive design Customer

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
569 Posts
Just handed this lovely lady dealership money for their last two filters. I followed through with the sale as my service advisor friend set them aside for me.

View attachment 223214
Dealership money is not joke. My local wants $42 for a filter and LMR has them for 29.99

Reactions: Goose17

·
Registered
2021 GT500
135 Posts
You guys got me worried so I ordered one to have on hand just in case. Got it thru fordparts.com at my local dealership for 26.96 + tax.

·
Registered
2020 GT500 and 2008 GT500
393 Posts
LMR is out of stock again 😕

• Sad

·
Registered
393 Posts
You guys got me worried so I ordered one to have on hand just in case. Got it thru fordparts.com at my local dealership for 26.96 + tax.

I looked on Ford Parts.com and they wanted $38.51 :oops:

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
My order through Fordparts.com was just cancelled. No explanation. I assume its availability.

• Sad
Reactions: SSSSLOW

·
Registered
2021 GT500
135 Posts
My order through Fordparts.com was just cancelled. No explanation. I assume its availability.
Dangit! They replied back to me saying they didn't have it in stock but had one on order for the afternoon. 3 hours later they sent another email saying it is ready for pickup. I didn't have a chance to go grab it yesterday but am headed there now.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
8,190 Posts
Dangit! They replied back to me saying they didn't have it in stock but had one on order for the afternoon. 3 hours later they sent another email saying it is ready for pickup. I didn't have a chance to go grab it yesterday but am headed there now.
It's because of all these hoarders.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I had to go to my local dealer and pay $41, they are not in the Ford Parts.com network.
I got an answer from the Ford parts.com folks, they said they cancelled both my orders because there are none available in the system. So I caved in and bought the overpriced one from my dealer.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
37,090 Posts
I had to go to my local dealer and pay $41, they are not in the Ford Parts.com network.
I got an answer from the Ford parts.com folks, they said they cancelled both my orders because there are none available in the system. So I caved in and bought the overpriced one from my dealer.
Was the parts counter run by a cute lady? It makes forking over money easier.

My parts counter lady:

• Haha
Reactions: SSSSLOW
1 - 20 of 31 Posts