Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well put together site you guys have here. Hope to get to learn some stuff.

Quick background... Former 03 Cobra owner. Now owner of a flooded out 08 Grand Cherokee SRT8.... just happened today so yeah... It happens.

Looking at getting back into a Mustang I really like the GT500, specifically the 2009 model.

May I ask what more current owners are paying for theirs (2009)? I sent Don an email to see what he could dig up and thought I would ask realistically, not including current incentives which I believe is 3k + 1.5k on the GT500 through Ford...

How much off MSRP is fair, or "average" on a well loaded model? I would like navigation, etc.

Thanks alot, now off to the fridge for another beer, ugh :(

:boohoo:

·
Registered
12 Posts
no rebates that they told me about. I think at the time there was a 3% hold back from Ford but that wasn't talked about.

The sales manager just said he would give me the Shelby for $250 below dealer invoice and it came out to around 42,900 ..

MSRP was .. 46K if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We bought ours in Feb. and its was $48K invoice and paid alittle under that out the door. No incentives at that time.

·
Registered
994 Posts
We got ours '09 in March, very similar, $48K sticker or so, and we were out the door with $47.5K. (tax tags title etc etc, and we also got the extended warranty and the tire/wheel warranty)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot for the info.... 46kish out the door, all optioned out 09 would be nice

Should hear back from my insurance company tomorrow on my truck, ugh.:indifferent:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts