Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not driven car yet with new shifter handle but it looks good. Thanks 6-Speed for your great write-up.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Re: First mod, ahhhhh....

Hey, yours looks just like mine. You know one mod always leads to another.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

Looks good, gassman. It's just the beginning. :cowtounge:

·
Registered
888 Posts

Looks very nice! I am having trouble deciding on one like yours or the black one they have out.

·
Registered
861 Posts

wheres the link for th write up.......I really need a shifter and I like the lookes for the hurst setup!

JJ

I remember reading this, and I think I can swing a couple more bucks for a shifter.

JJ

·
Registered
267 Posts

Is the nut visible??? (No sarcastic comments..lol) It looks like it is visible in the first pic.. Is there an adjustment to this to have it to further up into the shift ball ???

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

Is the nut visible??? (No sarcastic comments..lol) It looks like it is visible in the first pic.. Is there an adjustment to this to have it to further up into the shift ball ???
The jam nut is exposed but you can't really see it while driving - you have to be crouched down low to see it. It's a jam nut for the knob so it's as far into the knob as it's gonna get.

FYI, I just measured the ball diameter and it is 1.9", which is smaller than the Hurst ball knobs for the Mustang, which I believe are 2.25".

·
Registered
888 Posts

FYI, I just measured the ball diameter and it is 1.9", which is smaller than the Hurst ball knobs for the Mustang, which I believe are 2.25".
I just measured the Hurst ball on my GT and it is 1.86 in.

·
Registered
662 Posts

I like!:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
888 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts