Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out a GSXR on the interstate. Smallest engine I believe is a 600 and I pulled pretty hard on him from about 70 to 130. I'm sure it would be a wee bit different from a stop though.

No mods, about 300 miles on the odo. White clearly is the fastest...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Took out a GSXR on the interstate. Smallest engine I believe is a 600 and I pulled pretty hard on him from about 70 to 130. I'm sure it would be a wee bit different from a stop though.

Wasn't the Hayabusa the bike that smoked the GT TT in the classic streetfire video???

Darn site on't let me post at [email protected]:flame:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

I have surprised the mess out of quite a few Bikes, it doesn't have to be just at higher speeds. As long as you are rolling and can keep traction, you can really surprise most of them.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
AHHH how I miss the good old days of animated avitars and less restrictions on forums.....at least I don't wear out my F5 key as is the case on TS....

We woke up to snow in MN today.....must be jealous...no kills for me today.
What does the F5 key do?

·
Registered
202 Posts
The F5 Key refreshes the web page every time I get timed out waiting for the TS site to load. I must say, that has not happened even once on this site.

As for the topic at hand, I can't wait to get the Shelby out....and make a few kills.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
We woke up to snow in MN today.....must be jealous...no kills for me today.
Welcome to the new site!! Nice to have another member of the Black Vert Mafia around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe I should start that Red Vert Mafia. Does one have to be Italian to call it Mafia?

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts