1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,401 Posts
Congrats to that guy! I'm really digging the new Broncos.

Reactions: Nuttypinhead12

·
Registered
2020 GT500 delivered 10/15/20, 2015 50th GT Conv.,39 Caddy Cp, 67 Caddy conv, 67 Vette roadster.
263 Posts
Congratulation!!!
A friend of mine walked into a Ford dealer in Avon Park Florida in mid May and drove out in a new 4 door Bronco Sport.
We've had a vin # since April 15th and got an E mail today saying our built got pushed back from the week of 6/28 to the week of 8/23.
I hope it comes sooner than the Shelby did.
Lou

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,391 Posts
Anyone looking for one this one is available and in the showroom. Loaded Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. Found it while eating lunch. Funny. Looks like it has the hard top already from the pics.

·
Super Moderator
5,401 Posts
Reactions: BLKwRD14

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,816 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
400 Posts
I almost drove down to IOWA to swap my truck for one. Thought it would be a cool companion for the GT500, I’m on the list for a Lightning so I may just go for that.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,514 Posts
Anyone looking for one this one is available and in the showroom. Loaded Wildtrack with the Sasquatch package. Found it while eating lunch. Funny. Looks like it has the hard top already from the pics.

That’s sharp! Wonder if I could buy it and then convince my wife to drive the F350 to work and leave the Bronco for me?! 😂

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,391 Posts
Go for it guys! Sure it won’t be there long. Asked my wife but she isn’t interested. I chatted with a salesperson who quoted the online price and verified it isn’t spoken for yet. I really like it as well. Oh well. There’ll be more.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dealership on the 1st post is where I got my Explorer this week. They had a Bronco and Bronco Sport. I just couldn't get excited about either after seeing both. The Bronco was being delivered that day to someone flying in from New Hampshire. I feel lucky with my purchase. There were only 8 King Ranches in the metro area and they could have told me to take a hike. I used X-plan and traded the Mustang. They could have probably gotten full sticker on the Explorer and/or they could have tried to steal the Mustang. They did neither. I got X-plan and they were fair with the trade (more than I paid for the car last summer).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts