Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2022 on order. Grabber Blue. White vinyl. Black roof. Handling package. Non CFTP. VIN 1619
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a month long stay at thr rail yard, She's finally at the dealership now. Safe and sound. I'm an over the road trucker so I'm heading home to SC asap! More pics and video coming soon. I've never been this excited.

Attachments

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,024 Posts
Congratulations! 🤘

·
Registered
2022 GT500 HE CFTP w/Black Painted Stripes, 2021 GT500 Rapid Red w/Painted Black Stripes
82 Posts
After a month long stay at thr rail yard, She's finally at the dealership now. Safe and sound. I'm an over the road trucker so I'm heading home to SC asap! More pics and video coming soon. I've never been this excited.
Congrats.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,932 Posts
Congratulations!! That’s a bad ass Chassis number too!! 1111?!?! Crazy!

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
368 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy your new Mistress (y)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts